Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peppers column « previous next »
Page: 1

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

: September 25, 2007, 03:06:17 PM

If we think the Bucs haven't generated much pass rush this year, Panthers fans think their pass rush has been non-existant. I've gotta feeling we're going to see such major blitzing on Sunday. If so, hopefully Jeff tears the secondary up...

http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/291844.html

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 25, 2007, 03:09:03 PM

Fans need to hear his name Sunday. Without a rush, Tampa Bay quarterback Jeff Garcia, the free-agent acquisition of the offseason and a beautiful fit for Jon Gruden's offense, will cut up the home team.

How many times in recent years have we heard those who cover opposing teams worry about our QB "cutting up" their team?

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 25, 2007, 04:19:01 PM

I still remebber the Chris Simms batted balls and seven interceptions in the first four games. Man that was painful.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

kimlogan

Second String

#3 : September 25, 2007, 04:14:58 PM

Dan, I believe the answer is zero.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : September 25, 2007, 04:17:06 PM

Garcia is the best QB I have ever seen play for this team. He's perfect for Gruden and he's perfect for us right now.

He can tear teams up. He needs another weapon, though. What I really want to know from you DTG is when is that weapon going to be delivered? We need one stat.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 25, 2007, 04:25:26 PM

Garcia is the best QB I have ever seen play for this team. He's perfect for Gruden and he's perfect for us right now.

He can tear teams up. He needs another weapon, though. What I really want to know from you DTG is when is that weapon going to be delivered? We need one stat.

Been telling myself to keep quiet and enjoy Garcia - but he is the best damn qb I have seen in a buccs uniform.  He is the key to the success - and I pray he stays healthy in spite of the way he attacks the game.  You are 100% right in my opinion option. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 25, 2007, 04:29:58 PM

I'm not sure I understand your question, Option. Can you elaborate?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 25, 2007, 04:35:42 PM

He can tear teams up. He needs another weaponWR, though. What I really want to know from you DTG is when is that weaponWR going to be delivered? We need one stat.

Dan, is that better?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 25, 2007, 04:39:27 PM

Dan, is that better?

Ok, now I understand. However, I don't know how you expect me to answer the question. I can't acquire players for this team.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 25, 2007, 06:11:38 PM

The price of getting inside news is it becomes expected on a regular basis DTG - now go find out LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 25, 2007, 09:17:58 PM

Trade for Brandon Lloyd.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 25, 2007, 09:21:52 PM

Dan, is that better?

Ok, now I understand. However, I don't know how you expect me to answer the question. I can't acquire players for this team.

What? I was under the impression that you could. What a disappointment. I want a refund
for my DTG Weekly Newsletter.

I think people respect your info. so much that we're hoping you have some inside info. on
whether or not a WR is coming soon. Bryant?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peppers column « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools