Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac compared to TOP running backs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 25, 2007, 05:21:35 PM

Hes good, hopefully 10+ tds.. If he would have score 3 times last week that would have been 5.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 25, 2007, 06:06:50 PM

if, if, if, if, he's not healthy enough EVER to score ten td's...hell he only has 10 td's his whole career so far...he gets 3. td's every 31 games, thats not good

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 25, 2007, 06:10:53 PM

because his first two years in the league we had a guy by name of the atrain. We used him MORE on goalline situations

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 25, 2007, 06:22:00 PM

and from 2005-2006 alstott didnt miss a game and had 9 td's while caddy missed 4 games and had 7td's so you do the math

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 25, 2007, 06:31:23 PM

16 tds for Cadillac Williams his rookie year without the Train

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 25, 2007, 06:32:43 PM

What math - that is Mike had not been there Caddy would have had 16 tds?  Where you headed with that?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsRule80

Starter

#36 : September 25, 2007, 06:41:51 PM

if, if, if, if, he's not healthy enough EVER to score ten td's...hell he only has 10 td's his whole career so far...he gets 3. td's every 31 games, thats not good

We had the a-train to rush in for TD's. Caddy scored TD's by breaking out on long runs. This year Caddy will be in for goal line situations and should score much more TD's with a better passing game and o-line. He has 3 TD's in 3 games this year. If he keeps that up he will have 16 at the end of the season.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 25, 2007, 07:41:25 PM

and he had 100 yards against us...while our star running back sat the bench with 12 touches 2 fumbles 1 td and 46 yards...and got hurt for the second time this season

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 25, 2007, 07:28:15 PM

my point with that was...if you cant play because you're hurt you can't score...get  it? he should have more td's than a FB he should get the carries on the GL be he doesnt...this guy is not as good as you think he is...he MIGHT be IF he could stay healthy...but he CAN'T, he's NOT effective in the passing game. he's NOT an effective pass blocker. and he's NOT an every down back for this league. he split time with ronnie brown in college...he NEEDS someone else to split carries with in order to be more effective...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 25, 2007, 07:37:02 PM

Jackson >> Carnell.

Stevie Wonder could see that
Comparing Carnell to the "elite" backs is absurd.

That is all I was trying to say.

And damn right Stevie WOnder could see that. But can he drive?

Of course he can...  That's why they have Braille on the drive-up ATMs
He he he...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 25, 2007, 07:32:05 PM

Jackson >> Carnell.

#41 : September 25, 2007, 07:32:56 PM

Jackson >> Carnell.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 25, 2007, 07:33:33 PM

my point with that was...if you cant play because you're hurt you can't score...get it? he should have more td's than a FB he should get the carries on the GL be he doesnt...this guy is not as good as you think he is...he MIGHT be IF he could stay healthy...but he CAN'T, he's NOT effective in the passing game. he's NOT an effective pass blocker. and he's NOT an every down back for this league. he split time with ronnie brown in college...he NEEDS someone else to split carries with in order to be more effective...
Cadillac pickup blitzes way BETTER than Steven Jackson. Jackson looked lost as hell picking up blitzes vs the 9ers. He gave up himself 2-3 sacks..

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 25, 2007, 07:34:41 PM

Jackson >> Carnell.

Comparing Carnell to the "elite" backs is absurd.

That is all I was trying to say.

And damn right Stevie WOnder could see that.  But can he drive?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 25, 2007, 07:35:27 PM

my point with that was...if you cant play because you're hurt you can't score...get it? he should have more td's than a FB he should get the carries on the GL be he doesnt...this guy is not as good as you think he is...he MIGHT be IF he could stay healthy...but he CAN'T, he's NOT effective in the passing game. he's NOT an effective pass blocker. and he's NOT an every down back for this league. he split time with ronnie brown in college...he NEEDS someone else to split carries with in order to be more effective...
Cadillac pickup blitzes way BETTER than Steven Jackson. Jackson looked lost as hell picking up blitzes vs the 9ers. He gave up himself 2-3 sacks..
He does?!?!  You are confusing Pittman for Carnell.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cadillac compared to TOP running backs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools