Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Multiple Choice: Vick fumbles, what does he do next? « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: November 13, 2006, 12:48:00 AM

Vick is a bad leader?  He has herpes?  He blames EVERYONE else for problems?

I call bullcrap on that one.

::)

On a serious note, WHNE OH WHEN are we getting better smilies.  These are atrocious, and Bush League.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : November 13, 2006, 12:50:58 AM

One of the choices should be roll on the field kicking & screaming like a 2 yr old having a temper tantrum! ;D Gotta love the Browns! And the Lions. ;)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 12, 2006, 09:59:22 PM

Vick fumbled late in the game today, what was his next move?

A. Try to recover the ball
B. Adjust his doo-rag
C. Grab his crotch like Michael Jackson and moon walk

What do you think?

I promise, one of these is the correct answer.

#3 : November 12, 2006, 10:00:39 PM

of course, its gotta be "B"

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 12, 2006, 10:03:54 PM

You are correct H-D-E!!

I would become a Vick fan instantly if C was the correct answer.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 12, 2006, 10:07:49 PM

You forgot "D - blames his teammates"

Which he did

#6 : November 12, 2006, 10:08:23 PM

I didn't see it when it happened but I saw Mora's post game interview when he was being questioned about the fumble. His response was that Vick has made too many spectacular plays for him to question him about a fumble.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 12, 2006, 10:11:33 PM

caradoc: yes, I saw that. The guy is getting paid $130M at a position where leadership is a must. Vick has NOTHING to offer a team besides wearing a really expensive watch.

H-D-E: Mora is one of the worst HC's in the league. Vick never gets blasted on the sideline after making one of his many mistakes. I hope Mora coaches the team forever because they will never be the team they should be with him there. I love it!

Big-ups to McKay for crippling the ALT cap for years to come with that Vick contract.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 12, 2006, 10:13:49 PM

Big-ups to McKay for crippling the ALT cap for years to come with that Vick contract.

well, he stayed true to form then...  after wrecking our cap for years, I'm glad he is doping the same to a division rival...

bucs8ball

Starter

#9 : November 13, 2006, 12:42:23 AM

I vote for

D. Itch his crotch because his herpes is acting up

Viva Ron Mexico!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 12, 2006, 11:39:45 PM

The Falcons gave Vick that huge deal because he sells tickets but what is good business in putting butts in seats isn't good football and, if the Birds don't win, they'll dsicsover that what sells tickets is always winning football once the hype dies down.

Well-put.  The Vick extension was a business/marketing decision more than a football decision.  I'd be interested in seeing how the numbers work and if Blank is happy with the investment after another year or so.

goto11

Starter
#11 : November 13, 2006, 01:57:12 PM

D - Gives herpes to a cheerleader from across the room.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 13, 2006, 03:36:11 PM

well, he stayed true to form then...  after wrecking our cap for years, I'm glad he is doping the same to a division rival...

i'm beginning to wonder if mckay's exit was an elaborate ploy to get an inside man into a division rival - you've got a guy who can't stand gruden but loves the bucs, so how can he help you? hmmmm....

before anybody bites, i should note i'm being totally facetious.

but if i'm onto something, perhaps he can give up his seat on the competition committee and get in on scheduling nex year  8)

Snook

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 13, 2006, 04:15:57 PM

My favorite part of the Falcons game was Arthur Blank whispering into Jim Mora's ear on the sideline.

It was sooooo cute.  They make a great couple.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Multiple Choice: Vick fumbles, what does he do next? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools