Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm taking a beating here « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 25, 2007, 11:17:06 PM

Oh yea. I meant Kansas City. All we have to do is shut down Trent Green and force them to go 1 dimensional. We won't have a hard time stopping Priest Holmes either, once that happens. Sunday is when the Chargers get to .500. Denver will lose to the Colts and we will be tied for first in the brutal AFC West.

Trent Green and Priest Holmes??????????

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 25, 2007, 11:18:46 PM

Oh yea. I meant Kansas City. All we have to do is shut down Trent Green and force them to go 1 dimensional. We won't have a hard time stopping Priest Holmes either, once that happens. Sunday is when the Chargers get to .500. Denver will lose to the Colts and we will be tied for first in the brutal AFC West.

Trent Green and Priest Holmes??????????
Right over your head.

The guy is a weird kind of troll.

The kind that does no harm, and elicits very little reaction.  I find it humorous.  He could possibly be one of our own...

Moosedrool

Starter

#17 : September 25, 2007, 11:19:15 PM

Please send me next week's gameplan so I can edit it for you, Norv.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 25, 2007, 11:22:10 PM

Last time I checked Norv you were still cutting yourself over the loss to the Bucs in 2002.

NorvTurner

Practice Squad

#19 : September 25, 2007, 11:23:30 PM

Okay so maybe I like I am the catcher for our dart team, or perhaps like someone threw a bag of burning nickels at my grill, but I'm no troll and that's not important right now. What is important is getting back to .500 with a win over KC next week.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 25, 2007, 11:25:28 PM

Okay so maybe I like I am the catcher for our dart team, or perhaps like someone threw a bag of burning nickels at my grill, but I'm no troll and that's not important right now. What is important is getting back to .500 with a win over KC next week.

Happy Birthday!

simmstheanswer

Starter

#21 : September 26, 2007, 06:25:03 PM

last time I checked the best Redskins coach ever was their coach, not to mention a Hall of Fame coach. Joe Gibbs pisses on Norv Turner....(And I hate the Redskins)

but its ok, you still think Chris Simms is the answer...pssh

not quite sure i get where you're coming from. so i should change my name depending on the current situaion? nah, i keep it for nostalgic sense...

gone

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 26, 2007, 01:43:55 PM

"Coach, do you believe in bigfoot?"

simmstheanswer

Starter

#23 : September 26, 2007, 02:40:04 PM

hey norv, is someone planning on teaching campbell how to throw the ball accurately? he has moss open 10 times a game and misses him. speaking of moss, what's his injury status? i need to know what to do for my fantasy team...

also, aren't you on a bye this week?

gone

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 26, 2007, 04:25:09 PM

hey norv, is someone planning on teaching campbell how to throw the ball accurately? he has moss open 10 times a game and misses him. speaking of moss, what's his injury status? i need to know what to do for my fantasy team...

also, aren't you on a bye this week?

?

Maybe I'm slow, but I don't get it.  He hasn't been there for a long time....

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 26, 2007, 04:43:17 PM

last time I checked the best Redskins coach ever was their coach, not to mention a Hall of Fame coach. Joe Gibbs pisses on Norv Turner....(And I hate the Redskins)

but its ok, you still think Chris Simms is the answer...pssh

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm taking a beating here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools