Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big weekend for Gaines Adams « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 28, 2007, 02:52:48 PM

Let's hope we are celebrating a couple of sacks by Adams along with being 3-1

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 28, 2007, 03:12:46 PM

You figure with the way Ruud is playing the run if we can add in a consistent pass rush then we'll really have something going for us. Wharton + Carr = sacks a plenty.

Compare Carr vs. Schaub in HOU behind basically the same line:
Carr: 1 sack per 10 attempts
Schaub: 1 sack per 17 attempts

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 28, 2007, 03:17:03 PM

The opportunity should be there if the form of both squads remains constant.  Careful you are almost sounding hopeful... LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 28, 2007, 03:22:49 PM

The opportunity should be there if the form of both squads remains constant.  Careful you are almost sounding hopeful... LOL

You (as in the team) prove to me that I should be optimistic and I will be.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 28, 2007, 03:24:22 PM

The opportunity should be there if the form of both squads remains constant. Careful you are almost sounding hopeful... LOL

You (as in the team) prove to me that I should be optimistic and I will be.

C'mon - admit it, they are starting to tug you in that direction...

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 28, 2007, 03:55:54 PM

Don't care if he gets sacks. I'd be happier if he just gets close and Carr panics and throws to someone wearing pewter and red. Will celebrate 3-1(2-0 in div.) no matter how we get it.

skip

Starter

#36 : September 28, 2007, 05:31:35 PM

In my opinion Adams has been a huge disappointment thus far, I have not seen him come close to the QB. I am hoping that we get Chukwurah on the field this week and lets see if he can do better. Our pass rush has been terrible so far this season.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#37 : September 28, 2007, 09:27:29 PM

No, skip, we're 2-1, so the pass rush has been awesome.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 08, 2007, 12:47:58 PM

OK forget about Travelle Wharton, Adams really needs to make lunchmeat out of Quinn Ojinnaka, Tyson Clabo, and Todd Weiner if he is ever going to make lunchmeat out of someone.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#39 : November 08, 2007, 02:38:46 PM

I get it...Weiner.....lunchmeat
Very clever!

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big weekend for Gaines Adams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools