Boards > The Red Board

Why not win tonight?

(1/7) > >>

mnbuc:
Ok Fine why the heck not go out and beat the Kitty tonight.  Lots of team have only 4 wins, win tonight and we are at 3 and still not totaly out of the playoff picture.  Saints and Falcons lost yesterday as well.  Ok maybe it's the cold I am fighting, maybe to much Koolaid but we are not eliminated from the playoffs yet a win tonight could still keep us alive.  Once we kit 8 loses I will say we are out of the playoff race but as of now we still have potential, why not live up to it?  Besides let's get a little payback on the Kitty's anyway.  My most hated rival in the South.  2. Payback for Chris.

defntlydiffrnt:
I just don't have the confidence with  the starters we have out doing anything other than showing up.  It just seems to me this team has no heart left regardless of what they say in the media spotlight.  <shrug>

rjgobucs1:
I blame Shinji Mori

mnbuc:

--- Quote from: DefntlyDiffrnt on November 13, 2006, 04:12:45 PM ---I just don't have the confidence with the starters we have out doing anything other than showing up. It just seems to me this team has no heart left regardless of what they say in the media spotlight. <shrug>

--- End quote ---

Stranger things have been known to happen, History revials that this will still be a tight game so go and win the darn thing!!

Pick6:
the jets beat the pats. the browns beat the falcons. and the panthers have lost 2 straight, just like us....

i'm certainly not flipping on the game and sitting down looking for a loss...no athlete with any dignity would want to be shown up on MNF, and i know our guys will come out playing to win, but unless we get off to a good start, i can honestly see the panthers piling it on tonight.

the biggest thing in our favor is that, like mnbucsfan says, no matter how good or bad these teams have been going into this matchup over the years, i can only remember 1 game that didn't go down to the wire or darn close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version