Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why the hate « previous next »
Page: 1

« : November 14, 2006, 04:41:19 PM »

on Caddy today on the radio....yes he fumbled yesterday but now i'm hearing he's a bust....man when things go bad, they make everyone to be a bust

Yeah.  After a few losses like we've had: do NOT listen to the radio.  It's not good for you.

in all honesty, it isn't good to be here either...  this place is depressing but it's like a car wreck, I can't help but look...lol

On weeks like this, though, I dedicate myself to:

1) Calling other posters on their crap.
2) Citing obscure stats that favor the Bucs.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #1 : November 14, 2006, 04:33:25 PM »

no crap! its unbelieveable, how many touches has he had all year.....of course your not going to produce if you abandon the run every game....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 14, 2006, 04:33:57 PM »

on Caddy today on the radio....yes he fumbled yesterday but now i'm hearing he's a bust....man when things go bad, they make everyone to be a bust

Yeah.  After a few losses like we've had: do NOT listen to the radio.  It's not good for you.

in all honesty, it isn't good to be here either...  this place is depressing but it's like a car wreck, I can't help but look...lol

« #3 : November 14, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #4 : November 14, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »

Well he played like one yesterday but so did everybody else.

He isn't a bust...he was the ROY last year, and I expect big things from him in the future. Give him a chance / rest.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #5 : November 14, 2006, 04:28:08 PM »

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 14, 2006, 04:29:38 PM »

fair-wheather

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 14, 2006, 08:09:06 PM »

Caddy has not been explosive enough, is not finding holes (either because they get blown up or he isn't hitting them hard), he dances too much, is dropping passes like they were 200 MPH fastballs coming at him, has fumble issues, and flat out is not getting the job done.  It is a pity, and a pitiable season, but no one is calling him a bust.  We are just calling him out.

If he has a disastrous year #3, then the BUST label might be slung around with some impunity.  I honestly think he should not have roomed with Clayton when he first got to Tampa...

Blade

Starter

« #8 : November 14, 2006, 08:22:21 PM »

Caddy shouldn't belong in the McRae-McCants-Curry- Clayton Bust Club just yet. Can't blame him for not running through non-existant holes. You can however say that he has done nothing in the passing game to threaten Pittman's job as the third down back. He's had trouble holding onto passes and in pass protection so far....kinda dissapointing.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #9 : November 14, 2006, 08:28:11 PM »

I would like to see him start going around the line that dosent open the holes for him, like Tiki Barber does.

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
« #10 : November 14, 2006, 08:32:16 PM »

its kills me also to here these things, caddy will be fine and Grad is doing ok for a 6th round rookie , we have to relize that we have a young O that will grow so we hope and i am sure they will , look what the Cowboys had to go through when they got the triplets.

Blade

Starter

« #11 : November 14, 2006, 08:38:51 PM »

No disrespect....but Gradkowski-Clayton-Caddy are not in the same universe as  Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin. If they are even a tenth that good we'd be lucky. I'd be happy if they were even average at this point. Are we going through struggles? yes. The problem with our guys is not just that they aren't getting better...they're actually regressing.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #12 : November 14, 2006, 08:42:15 PM »

No disrespect....but Gradkowski-Clayton-Caddy are not in the same universe as Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin. If they are even a tenth that good we'd be lucky. I'd be happy if they were even average at this point. Are we going through struggles? yes. The problem with our guys is not just that they aren't getting better...they're actually regressing.

I'd definitely agree that Irvin is on some other planet, in another universe sometimes...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why the hate « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools