Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Never Want to Hear About Bad Tampa Fans Again! « previous next »
Page: 1

: November 14, 2006, 05:38:27 PM

All fan bases in the south in all sports suck

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 14, 2006, 05:21:24 PM

There's no doubt that the Carolina fans suck.   

#2 : November 14, 2006, 05:20:13 PM

halfway through the 3rd quarter people here were saying it was over....

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 14, 2006, 05:19:20 PM

I was at the game last night and those were the worst fans I have ever seen!  The stadium was only 80% full.  They booed on their first play on offense and they booed on just about every 1st down run of the entire game.  There were some 2nd and fives and they were still booing. 

When they were on defense they just sat there even on 3rd downs.  They didn't stand up and they didn't yell.  The crowd didn't start yelling until the game was 17-7... and then they left!  By halfway through the 3rd quarter about a third of the people were gone.  Ridiculous!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 14, 2006, 05:40:53 PM

All fan bases in the south in all sports suck

I hope you are excluding college sports.

#5 : November 14, 2006, 08:29:55 PM

I was there, and they are very fair weather for fans.  All they get pumped for are plays by Smith or Peppers, nobody else gets much of a sniff unless they really blow up.

I think they cheered when Peppers blew his nose and got a drink, too.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Never Want to Hear About Bad Tampa Fans Again! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools