Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB - Jason Campbell to start for the Skins next week « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: November 13, 2006, 04:45:31 PM

WDAE are reporting that the Skins will start their 2nd year QB next week.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 13, 2006, 04:49:00 PM

Good call.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2006, 04:58:29 PM

The Brunell speculation should start ramping up any time now...

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 13, 2006, 04:59:30 PM

About time, the redskins have been bad all season.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2006, 05:01:40 PM

Brunell is a back-up at this stage of his career, and I see no value bringing in a lefthanded back-up unless Simms is the starter.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 13, 2006, 05:22:23 PM

As a die hard Auburn fan, I really don't know what to think of this. Jason Campbell was always my favorite player. He led Auburn to the best season in school history. Since the day he was drafted, he's been my favorite non-Buc. I've been pulling hard for him to start for a year now.

Why, dear God, did you give Campbell his first start against my Bucs.

Don't worry, I'm still rooting for the Bucs. But I want to see Campbell at least have some kind of success, maybe a sign of life, followed up by him lighting up whoever the Skins play the following week. But let's just say if we have to lose 1 more game the rest of the year, I'd want it to be this one.

Sorry if I'm rubbing off wrong, but I'll root for the Bucs no matter what. I want a W more than anything. Even against my boy.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 13, 2006, 06:04:27 PM

Brunell is a back-up at this stage of his career, and I see no value bringing in a lefthanded back-up unless Simms is the starter.

I don't disagree, but that won't stop a lot of people from speculating

T

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 13, 2006, 06:09:29 PM

Hopefully this gives the Bucs a better chance to win especially if Portis is out. Maybe 4 wins is a real possibility.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 13, 2006, 06:14:16 PM

can we win this can?

#9 : November 13, 2006, 06:24:32 PM

We can rattle this guy, especially at home.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB - Jason Campbell to start for the Skins next week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools