Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL USF vs. WVU THREAD!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#105 : September 30, 2007, 02:21:19 AM

Yes - I just don't think a team so new to the top 25 and it's BCS ramifications will be let in so easily.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#106 : September 30, 2007, 02:23:50 AM

LOL.  It's not some kind of exclusive club.  They're in a BCS conference.  It will all play out.  It almost always does.  Last year this conversation was about WVU until USF upset them.  It's about the conference, it's not about USF.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#107 : September 30, 2007, 02:32:05 AM

I got that - it is my point. The Big East has been fighting this bias for some time and USF is the newest entrant into a maligned conference...the political battle will be every bit as difficult as the one on the field (and it's the reason Meyer whined his way into a National Title game last year).

And I am a bystander regarding this conference and this team. I have not been a rabid Bulls fan, the Bulls have been my second favorite team due to it's fight and the qualities of the coach. I am a Buckeye/Big Ten fan FIRST and foremost, but I respect Leavitt and the work he and his team have done to achieve this.

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL USF vs. WVU THREAD!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools