Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LMAO Right Now « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : November 23, 2006, 10:41:25 PM

NJBUCFAN, where do I start?

- Do you realize the Bucs have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL? If it's beyond you to think how a team can go from 11-5 to 5-11 then you're not really looking at what's happenin right now.

- Funnier you then say you can't argue about the cap issues but ask why the team didn't upgrade. There weren't many FA's the Bucs could afford that would "upgrade the team." I was happy they didn't overpay for the garbage that was out there.

- Younger depth? Where is younger freak'n depth? The offense is already littered with youth. The defense is already playing PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS ON THE D LINE!!!! Who do you want to start on D? If you really are a "fan" thaen you can tell me this.

I'm sorry, does anyone know our 2005 SOS? I think it was like 15 or 17 by seasons end. I guess it is acceptable for you that our team can't win b/c of SOS this year???? What kind of excuse is that. WHAH WHAH Our schedule is too hard. Please open your eyes. This isn't a round of amature golf where you get to play with a handicap. Its NFL football. You can't justify a great season with a weak SOS and crappy one with a strong SOS. Why is it so hard to admit the team stinks. And practice squad players do not define young depth. Lastly, re-read my post again. I said the defense is old and needs young depth. Not the offense except for RB.
  This one speaks the truth.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 23, 2006, 10:47:09 PM

The team stinks. Who is trying to say otherwise?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LMAO Right Now « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools