Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Simms. Gone, Trade, Back-up, or... Starter? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: November 23, 2006, 04:51:31 PM

No way he goes to Dallas. He couldn't handle getting yelled at by Gru, he'd start crying after Parcells ripped into him.
   When specifically could he "not handle getting yelled at by Chucky?"

#1 : November 23, 2006, 04:50:02 PM

No way he goes to Dallas. He couldn't handle getting yelled at by Gru, he'd start crying after Parcells ripped into him.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : November 23, 2006, 04:47:55 PM

What is the logic of thinking behind the idea that a team, any team, will offer a 3rd rounder for a free agent quarterback?

He'll hit the market, the only question is if the Bucs will re-sign him or will he go elsewhere. I personally think he ends up in Dallas.
  Heard of Romo??

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2006, 04:14:38 PM

TRUE

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2006, 04:13:22 PM

Not that they know anything but all the guys on Foxs preshow say hes a goner

They might know his Dad pretty well.  ;)

gharen

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 23, 2006, 04:06:53 PM

If someone offers him the same or more, he'll leave. No matter what I think about him, he's smart enough to know he would be facing an uphill battle to be the starter here.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2006, 04:09:18 PM

Not that they know anything but all the guys on Foxs preshow say hes a goner

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 23, 2006, 02:28:06 PM

He may not get any good offers.  We'll definitely make him an offer, prob the small to med size, but not a starter's offer.  He'll need to win back his job, it won't be given to him.  I thought no way would he sign, but now hes saying he wants to be back.  That's prolly just PC niceness, but if he does want back, we'd prolly take him.  Just not for a lotta cash

We will make him an offer, but he will just go to FA and look for someone else to match it. IMO

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 23, 2006, 02:23:33 PM

I mean if we re-sign him then they would offer...

???  Hod do you re-sign him?  Simms wanted a large contract this time last year, what possible motivation is there for him to take a low-ball deal instead of testing FA.  ???
He may not get any good offers.  We'll definitely make him an offer, prob the small to med size, but not a starter's offer.  He'll need to win back his job, it won't be given to him.  I thought no way would he sign, but now hes saying he wants to be back.  That's prolly just PC niceness, but if he does want back, we'd prolly take him.  Just not for a lotta cash

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2006, 02:19:12 PM

I mean if we re-sign him then they would offer...

???  Hod do you re-sign him?  Simms wanted a large contract this time last year, what possible motivation is there for him to take a low-ball deal instead of testing FA.  ???

gharen

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 23, 2006, 02:11:56 PM

Cleveland might be someone interested also. I don't know how much they like Frye. Wasn't there a rumor before last year that the Browns were offering a first for Simms?

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#11 : November 23, 2006, 01:41:14 PM

I agree with others, i think the Vikings, Lions or the Raiders are who is going to target him, i was even thinking the redskins may go after him also

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 23, 2006, 01:28:45 PM

Depends on if the Raiders draft a QB. Al would love to make him a star and shove it in Jon's face!

Randy Moss sure would be happy about bringing in Chris' Cannon

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

gharen

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 23, 2006, 01:19:35 PM

Depends on if the Raiders draft a QB. Al would love to make him a star and shove it in Jon's face!

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#14 : November 23, 2006, 01:14:25 PM

Honestly, Im hoping he ends up in either New Orleans, Carolina, or Atlanta simply because I would like to see Rhonde Barber have a 4 interception game against a division team next year!!!!!

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Simms. Gone, Trade, Back-up, or... Starter? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools