Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Simms. Gone, Trade, Back-up, or... Starter? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#15 : November 23, 2006, 01:16:03 PM

Personally, I think he will be a Viking or a Lion.  He will be a Free Agent and not resigned by the Bucs.  Good riddance Chris.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 23, 2006, 01:09:30 PM

I mean if we re-sign him then they would offer...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 23, 2006, 06:46:41 PM

Simms will be in Detroit next year.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 23, 2006, 01:02:49 PM

What do you guys think? Personally I think the Vikings or Raiders will offer us a 3rd rounder... Thats just the nature of those GM's though. But your opinions?

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 23, 2006, 01:07:10 PM

What is the logic of thinking behind the idea that a team, any team, will offer a 3rd rounder for a free agent quarterback?

He'll hit the market, the only question is if the Bucs will re-sign him or will he go elsewhere. I personally think he ends up in Dallas.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

PirateBooty

Starter

#20 : November 23, 2006, 06:30:58 PM

I personally think he ends up in Dallas.
With the way Romo's playing???

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : November 23, 2006, 06:23:53 PM

Oh, come on--just kidding with you. There's really nothing to argue today. Except whether Pitt fumbled or not. Don't watch HGTV.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 23, 2006, 06:18:05 PM

I'm starting to think we need to bring Simms back.    Grads can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn on any pass over 30 yards.

He does it OK in training, but at game speed with pressure it is harder to get your timing. One little thing some of you are overlooking, that first drive would have been dead on the first series without a great scramble. Grads needs a lot of work but Simms is an awful fit in Gruden's O.
  MJS--is Grads your love child?

Bring a sensible argument to the table or STFU, or better still go and watch HGTV.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 23, 2006, 06:02:37 PM

I'm starting to think we need to bring Simms back.    Grads can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn on any pass over 30 yards.

He does it OK in training, but at game speed with pressure it is harder to get your timing.  One little thing some of you are overlooking, that first drive would have been dead on the first series without a great scramble.  Grads needs a lot of work but Simms is an awful fit in Gruden's O.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 23, 2006, 05:39:28 PM

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : November 23, 2006, 06:06:27 PM

He does it OK in training, but at game speed with pressure it is harder to get your timing. One little thing some of you are overlooking, that first drive would have been dead on the first series without a great scramble. Grads needs a lot of work but Simms is an awful fit in Gruden's O.
  MJS--is Grads your love child?

gharen

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 23, 2006, 06:08:52 PM

There is more to playing QB in the NFL than throwing deep. Aikman said himself that Galloway was the toughest receiver he had at getting the timing down because of his speed and I'm sure Galloway was practicing everyday back then as opposed to once a day with us. Give them an offseason together and they will be fine.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 23, 2006, 06:48:21 PM

I doubt it.   Detroit will probably have the first pick in the draft and take Brady Quinn.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 23, 2006, 06:57:11 PM

I doubt it.   Detroit will probably have the first pick in the draft and take Brady Quinn.

Rod likes Simms, and Martz will want a guy with some experience.  Simms would be a perfect fit there playing with the WR that padded his college stats.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 23, 2006, 06:59:51 PM

I think Simms would be a perfect fit for most teams.   He's a talented player.   After watching Grads this week, I think we need to keep Simms around.   I can't think of anyone else who would be better than him.    I'm still not sold on Grads.   
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Simms. Gone, Trade, Back-up, or... Starter? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools