Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa @ Carolina- Let the discussion begin! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 49

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

: November 13, 2006, 05:48:12 PM

With all the threads around here complaining about people complaining about Gruden, Grads, and Co., I figured it might be nice to take a break and talk about, well, football!  :D

The world will be watching tonight, men. This is our biggest game to date. The City is calling for the heads of the coach and QB. Nothing but negativity coming out of Tampa.

Tonight is the night this team proves all the doubters wrong.

It's not going to be easy. We are missing several key defensive players. The offense is stalling. We aren't winning games. The panthers are good.

Say what you will, but this will be a statement game for the Bucs. Everyone knows the Panthers aren't taking us seriously. No one is taking us seriously, and truthfully, they shouldn't. Until we make them.

I think tonight is the night that Gradkowski goes off. It was the Redskins game for Simms. It'll be the panthers game for Grads.

I say he goes of for 250 yards and 3 TDs. The ground game gets rolling as well and Caddy tops 100. Missing a few starters on defense, I think we might give up a few points. As mentioned earlier, this is Grad's version of the Skins game. The offense goes off.

BUCS WIN, 31-30

Anyone else willing to step up and make a prediction?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

#1 : November 13, 2006, 05:50:08 PM

both teams play hard, both teams play hard....

Beastie

Rookie

#2 : November 13, 2006, 05:51:05 PM

Bucs win 27-14

Bruce throws for 250 with 3 TD...and PR forum jumps right back on bandwagon.

GO BUCS!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 13, 2006, 05:51:32 PM

much as i want to drink some kool aid i cant, it will be hard to night but the guys just have to let it all hang out.  it will be great to see some young guys in the game. just think if we could win tonight and go on the beat the skins with their rookie QB now that would be sweet ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#4 : November 13, 2006, 05:55:29 PM

Grads runs for a crucial 3rd down conversion, throws for 200 yards, 1 TD, and Bryant hits 3 FGs, Bucs 13, Kittie Cats 7, if not then I blame Marty McFly

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 13, 2006, 05:56:11 PM

Grads runs for a crucial 3rd down conversion, throws for 200 yards, 1 TD, and Bryant hits 3 FGs, Bucs 13, Kittie Cats 7, if not then I blame Marty McFly
1TD + 3FG != 13

#6 : November 13, 2006, 05:56:51 PM

I am pretty sure that it will end disastrous unfortuneatly as much as I wanna be wrong,
and so I will stick with my original prediction of: PANTHERS 27 and BUCS 6.  :-[  :(

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 13, 2006, 05:58:35 PM

I am pretty sure that it will end disastrous unfortuneatly as much as I wanna be wrong,
and so I will stick with my original prediction of: PANTHERS 27 and BUCS 6.  :-[  :(
It's nice to have someone as full of optimism as you on this board Chrispy.

#8 : November 13, 2006, 05:58:52 PM

1TD + 3FG != 13
LMAO...my bad
16-7

#9 : November 13, 2006, 06:00:25 PM

and so I will stick with my original prediction of: PANTHERS 27 and BUCS 6.  :-[  :(
wow....I seriously hope you have to have your boot surgically removed from your throat after the game...again no offense it would mean we perform a certain type of 'fixing' on the Kitties

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#10 : November 13, 2006, 06:02:36 PM

If we win this one, it won't be low scoring IMO. Our defense has not shown the ability to stop anyone all year. The offense will have to score more than 24 if we are to win. And the defense will need to get some key turnovers, like in the philly and 1st carolina game, to help the offense out  It would also be nice to not get down by 2 TDs before the end of the 1st qtr

#11 : November 13, 2006, 06:04:01 PM

Anyone know if Zemaitis is active for this one?  All I'm hoping is that we see some promising play from our young/reserve players.  One of these weeks, Grads is gonna bust out and/or the O-line will gel, and we'll start looking decent on O.  We're just so young.

<HOMERSPEAK>

I think this is the week the D gets the offense a couple of turnovers, Grads is efficient, getting points off the good field position, hitting receivers downfield when the looks are there.  Caddy finds his rhythm behind an improving line (with Beunning back).

Grads is 17-24 for a TD and 200 yards.  Caddy goes for a buck fifty on the ground, 2 TDs.

.........Matt Bryant is only 1-3 on his kicks, missing two from less than 40 yards, nailing a 65-yarder.  ;)

Bucs 24, Panters 10

</HOMERSPEAK>

I hope.  :)

#12 : November 13, 2006, 06:04:38 PM

Sorry if I am not approaching this game with the same fairy tale "optimism" that
a few other people are about tonight's game, but I am just looking at the WHOLE
PICTURE and it doesn't look good for tonight..........sorry.  :(

#13 : November 13, 2006, 06:08:46 PM

Sorry if I am not approaching this game with the same fairy tale "optimism" that
a few other people are about tonight's game, but I am just looking at the WHOLE
PICTURE and it doesn't look good for tonight..........sorry.  :(
I learnt a while back the difference between optimism and realism is very drastic. Usually optmistic people are more prone to living a great life....realist are usually unhappy with themselves in some way and derange it to others.

You think the team has quit. I think your wrong. You may be real, but I'm not putting it past DB55 to get the guys going....all in all we'll find out in 5 hours who was right..I'm hoping for me it's a very good night...for yourself, you may be able to take a bow if things go your way, but personally I hope your ready to eat crow....

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 13, 2006, 06:10:06 PM

If the game was won on practices throughout the week; the Bucs would probably be 8-0 right now (judging from the comments that Gruden makes during the week). But, it's not. I think tonight's game will go one of two ways. The Bucs will come out with fire and pride, and they will finally play a well-earned victory today. Or, the Bucs will come out and be humiliated in front of the rest of the country. Up until this point, the terrible losses have only been viewable by a regional audience; perhaps other areas here and there. Tonight, it's in front of the rest of the nation and countless other countries. It could either be really good to wake up tomorrow a Buc fan, or it could be very bad.  ;)

:

Hide Tools Show Tools