Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why I Hate Auburn!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
: September 30, 2007, 01:06:14 AM

I hate Auburn, they are bastiches.
I don't hate them because they always beat my team.
I hate those Tigers/War Eagles/Plainsman (what ever their damn name is) because the arseholes keep beating UF when it matters most.

Oh, if we lose to UT or an another team early, then Auburn is no problem.
But if we are ranked in the top 5 they are freakin bastiches, and I hate them.

Auburn you suk, you keep playing your best possible game against UF.

Auburn looks like a freakin turd against USF and Miss. then out of freakin nowhere your QB decides to go all Heisman and play his best game ever.  I hate you!

5 times UF has been ranked in the top 5 and freakin bastiche Auburn beats us. Bastiches I hate you!

Your team sucks because not only did you win, but your dirty bastiche players earned the freakin win.
The only reason your dog turd team won was because you played better.  And that's why I hate you. I can't even blame the officials or a lucky bounce, no I just have to accept that Auburn Stupid Tigers out played us.

That's why Auburn sux, 'cause you keep out playing us at the worst possible moment.

Too all Auburn fans I hope you choke and die and...

...(gulp) congrats on a good game, bastiches!

superbuc

Practice Squad
#1 : September 30, 2007, 01:08:29 AM

LOL...nice!  Go to bed!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 30, 2007, 01:10:56 AM

They betas us in 96 01 06 and 07-- whats that 4x in 15 years-- although it is when we are always tops-- but Meyer called the worst f'ing game i have ever seen-- Just to think Zook whooped them time and time again-- did I mention Charlie Strong couldn't regroup his defense if it was life or death

ArmyBucFan

Practice Squad

#3 : September 30, 2007, 01:31:29 AM

WAR EAGLE! Enjoy the loss, Gators!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 30, 2007, 01:33:50 AM

...but Meyer called the worst f'ing game i have ever seen-- Just to think Zook whooped them time and time again-- did I mention Charlie Strong couldn't regroup his defense if it was life or death

Absolutly, Meyer brain farted big time. 15 times we tried Tebow up the middle for no gain. But every time we went deep and tested their secondary, we either scored, the WR dropped the ball or ran the wrong route. So with the clock running down what does Meyer do, up the middle for nothing.

If UF take 2 or 3 more shots down the field they win.  Period. Instead we depend on Tebow's legs which Auburn had alrady figured out.

Meyer got outcoached by Tubby pure and simple.

I hate friggin Auburn!!

Snook

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 30, 2007, 09:47:52 AM

They betas us in 96 01 06 and 07-- whats that 4x in 15 years--

93, 94, 01, 06, 07

5 times in 15 seasons.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#6 : September 30, 2007, 11:43:49 AM

...but Meyer called the worst f'ing game i have ever seen-- Just to think Zook whooped them time and time again-- did I mention Charlie Strong couldn't regroup his defense if it was life or death

Absolutly, Meyer brain farted big time. 15 times we tried Tebow up the middle for no gain. But every time we went deep and tested their secondary, we either scored, the WR dropped the ball or ran the wrong route. So with the clock running down what does Meyer do, up the middle for nothing.

If UF take 2 or 3 more shots down the field they win.  Period. Instead we depend on Tebow's legs which Auburn had alrady figured out.

I hate friggin Auburn!!

Again, I'm objective in this thing - I grew up in NC and pretty much had only basketball to think about - I can't for the life of me, figure out why Meyer uses that Tebow run in certain situations.  Yes, he's big and strong, but, now, he's your main QB.  1) Why take the risk so often of getting him hurt AND 2) why run it in situations that it's fairly obvious it wouldn't work?

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 01, 2007, 05:59:21 PM

If UF take 2 or 3 more shots down the field they win.  Period. Instead we depend on Tebow's legs which Auburn had alrady figured out.

I hate friggin Auburn!!

Again, I'm objective in this thing - I grew up in NC and pretty much had only basketball to think about - I can't for the life of me, figure out why Meyer uses that Tebow run in certain situations.  Yes, he's big and strong, but, now, he's your main QB.  1) Why take the risk so often of getting him hurt AND 2) why run it in situations that it's fairly obvious it wouldn't work?

And you couldn't have been anymore objective. I consider myself loyal as can be to the Gators and even with orange and blue goggles firmly in place i can not figure out why he runs Tebow so damn much -- especially when he allows him to throw and he completes everything over 10 yards in that game. I think any fan obejective or not--sees that he runs Tebow too much. And you are right alot of the damn runs are 3 yards and a cloud of dust and you just think-- what the hell was the point of that. And what really pissed me off was against Auburn it was soo obvious to anyone watching that his game plan was not working-- Urban is a great coach but hell being blanked at the half should have given him some kind of clue that the offensive game plan was not working. But he did not seem to even make adjustments. And Strong and the defnese made no damn adjustments. It always seems he is playing a soft zone.

LSU is a much better team -- i hope we bring our A game.

#8 : October 01, 2007, 07:20:29 PM

Why I love Auburn...They beat Florida. The only thing I dislike more than Florida is Florida fans.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why I Hate Auburn!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools