Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS AT COLTS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucLifer

Starter
#30 : October 01, 2007, 10:48:45 PM

Don't forget the intangibles - Cato June will be playing with a vengence!

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 01, 2007, 11:01:49 PM

I disagree Borna, the way to beat the Colts has changed. Teams are realizing that no matter what you do defensively, the best you can hope for is to slow down Peyton and Co. Therefore, the only way to win is by outscoring them. The Pats realized this after last years AFC Champ game, and hence they grabbed Moss, Welker, and Stallworth.

The Patriots were up on the Colts by 18 points.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Bucfan77

Rookie

#32 : October 02, 2007, 12:53:17 PM

Looking at this game you might initially think we will lose. However, if we can pressure Manning, create a few turnovers, run the ball well we can win the game. Manning has shown he doesn't play well when constantly being pressured. If we get a couple of sacks that will turn the game in our favor. Then we need Pittman and Graham to do their thing along with Garcia and Galloway and we can win this game. I'm excited for this game and looking forward to everybody talking about the Bucs come Monday afer a big win!!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 02, 2007, 01:01:03 PM

Without Bob Sanders, the entire Indy team seems to decline.

I want Indy at full strength though. It'll be a true measurement of this team's improvements. Plus, I'm sick of the media's excuses. If Indy isn't at full strength, the excuses will continue...

Screw that - they have injuries, buccs have injuries - it is the way the game is played.  And at the end of the year Ws and Ls.  The rest of the stats are for discussion.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

buckit

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 02, 2007, 06:24:50 PM

Don't forget the intangibles - Cato June will be playing with a vengence!

Not really an intangible...June KNOWS that offense, he's seen it every week in practice.  He can clue Kiffen in to Manning's tendencies, holes in the offense, the way they handle blitz, etc.  Also, on the defense side of the ball, he KNOWS their D and can fill Gruden in on their defensive weakspots, and what areas to attack...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

dopeybucsfan

Practice Squad

#35 : October 02, 2007, 06:57:35 PM

The Colts have played four straight games against teams that have had ex-Colts from last year on them.  There's no way the Colts are going to continue doing things exactly like they did in the past including using same signals, etc.  June is going to be of little or no use when it comes to inside information.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 02, 2007, 09:01:10 PM

If you think about it this could be a shoot out...We don't have an answer for Manning, but I doubt they have one for Garcia...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

gone

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 02, 2007, 09:33:24 PM

If you think about it this could be a shoot out...We don't have an answer for Manning, but I doubt they have one for Garcia...

If the Line steps up, and Kelly plays, we have an answer for Manning.  On the offensive side it's Penn v Freeny that could be their answer to Garcia...

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 02, 2007, 09:37:25 PM

I think P-chuk playing give us speed we need on the edge

blitz

Pro Bowler
#39 : October 02, 2007, 09:57:39 PM

Garcia will NOT stand for the offense letting down after the big win.   The Bucs are out to prove to everyone that they are to be respected and last
year was an aberration.    Tampa will run on the Colts much like they ran on Carolina.   With Harrison on the pines........the D will spread the coverage and you'll see more pressure this week on Manning than last week on Carr.   

Garcia is still miffed for being slighted by Philly and again, the Bucs want everyone's attention and here's the big chance.   

Take the Bucs....... and the points.   

mpanico

Rookie
#40 : October 02, 2007, 10:09:46 PM

I think that the Bucs have a good chance of beating the Colts with the way their defense is playing along with the play of Garcia. The thing I really like (and admire) about the Bucs right now is their cohesion as a team. We'll see Sunday if the "the team" (tm) can combine to beat the Colts.

TB5219

Starter
#41 : October 02, 2007, 10:24:19 PM

With those injuries on defense, we should be able to move the ball fairly well. Even if Harrison is out, the Colts will be able to move the ball effectively. They dumped 35 on Denver without having Harrison. If Addai is out, however, then we really have a shot to win this thing. And man, the injuries for all NFL teams are really starting to pile up.

Just watched the Colts/Denver replay, and I'm leaning MUCH more heavily to a Buc victory now. Did you see how poorly the Denver D tackles? I remember why Webster was sent off, Sim isn't doing anything playing with a bad shoulder. The Colts O didn't stand out nearly as much as Denver's mistakes...to me.

\"When you find yourself in a position of strength, a position of power or authority, you can go one way or the other. You can be a man built for others, which is all about effort and empathy. Or you can just walk around acting like your better than everyone else, which is basically arrogance and indifference about the world around you.\"
- Joe Ehrmann

drywallbuc

Starter

#42 : October 02, 2007, 10:41:26 PM

pressure on manning, stuffing the run i believe (sp) are the keys. we can win, just hope we mind our gaps and press manning into int's. manning gets mad starts blaming everyone. put him off his game and we will kick thier rears.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

bryan12112

Starter

#43 : October 03, 2007, 07:01:53 AM

Indy is giving up 4.5 per carry. We need to run and run, or we'll be well done. It's as simple as that.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 06, 2007, 07:19:05 PM

as long as we can run the rock and get our TE out in space to take the heat off of our WR
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS AT COLTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools