Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: STOP DROPPING PASSES!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Blade

Starter

: November 13, 2006, 08:48:04 PM

NFM

Blade

Starter

#1 : November 13, 2006, 08:56:28 PM

i think it's official....I'm THROUGH with Michael "Butterfingers" Clayton! The guy had one good year..and now I'm not even sure if he's even an AVERAGE WR. If you are a receiver you have 2 jobs....1) get open 2) catch the ball when it's thrown to you!!! It's so sad that I find myself LONGING for the days of Karl Williams...is it possible to bring Mark Carrier or Bruce Hill out of retirement!? We've only had 1 possession and he's dropped 2 passes!!! Are you kidding me!? I've tried defending him...but he has now joined the "exclusive" Buccaneer Draft Bust Club.....

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2006, 09:01:37 PM

Please, dear God, we don't need a thread for every botched play.

Wait until after the game to pass judgement. What if Clayton ends up with 6 reps today for 120 yards?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

Blade

Starter

#3 : November 13, 2006, 09:05:47 PM

Clayton will be lucky to catch 6 combined this week and next.....
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: STOP DROPPING PASSES!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools