Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs @ Panthers FOX Broadcast team « previous next »
Page: 1 2

fessy

Second String

#15 : October 01, 2007, 10:26:10 PM

Tim Ryan is a total Bucs fan.  He and his radio co-host Pat Kirwin usually have nothing but good things to say about the team this offseason and regular season.  I actually enjoy Ryan calling our games because I listen to his show on NFL Radio on Sirius.

That one play, the guy DID drive Joseph about 1.5 yards back. 

They said that they were surprised that Petersen didn't get the flag, not that he should have.

Peppers WAS pretty ill this offseason with that virus.  When he was the best defensive player next to Ray Lewis a couple seasons ago, you have to give them some slack when they say things like that.  Something has definitely happened to Peppers.  That guy WAS a stud and is playing like a dud right now.

replica

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 01, 2007, 11:32:03 PM

I remember after Carr had that incredible leap for a 1st down, something was said to the point of 'oh, now they are taking the momentum' and ' a real shift in the game.'  Those are not the actual comments word for word (as I was having the time of my life laughing with my 2 year old as the Bucs scratched the Kitties in The Litter Box) but they were not watching the same game I was. Besides that, I had no problem with them.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 02, 2007, 12:17:40 PM

I agree that even when we were clearly winning all the references and tidbits were about the panthers.  It was very annoying.
On the Sports Center after the game the only comments were on the win, caddy and luke and the comment maybe gruden can coach after all.  Maybe a total of 3 sentences... it was maddening.  And then I thought.  So what we won!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs @ Panthers FOX Broadcast team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools