Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUMP until the Bucs resign DeWayne White... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 14, 2006, 06:22:43 PM

Dirty Red is a playmaker.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 14, 2006, 07:11:01 PM

On your bike Simeon, I want Dewayne White, Greg Spires, and a first day pick DE too.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

acacius

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 14, 2006, 09:03:03 PM

Are you guys high? He had good discipline on that reverse, recovered a fumble that someone else caused and hasn't done jack otherwise. Yeah, sign him quick, he's been large.

Sure, he hasn't done enough to earn him a Rice-like contract, but has he really not done enough to even earn himself a roster spot?  I mean, every team needs its roleplayers, and I just can't see how he hasn't shown himself to be capable of being a very solid one.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 14, 2006, 09:04:21 PM

For the limited amount of time he has been on the field, good things seem to happen around him.  He may be the four leaf clover out there, but he gets his share of sacks, and is always making things happen.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#19 : November 14, 2006, 09:14:06 PM

Are you guys high? He had good discipline on that reverse, recovered a fumble that someone else caused and hasn't done jack otherwise. Yeah, sign him quick, he's been large.
Good discipline is great, because we all know that once the ball was handed off, and Rice realized there was no chance for a sack, he would have quit on that play and the ball carrier would have run right by him.

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 14, 2006, 09:34:12 PM

I'm sure if people keep bumping this the FO will take notice and sign him...

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#21 : November 15, 2006, 12:09:58 AM

I'm sure if people keep bumping this the FO will take notice and sign him...
What he said...sign Dirty Red!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 15, 2006, 12:45:48 AM

Good discipline is great, because we all know that once the ball was handed off, and Rice realized there was no chance for a sack, he would have quit on that play and the ball carrier would have run right by him.
There is some validity to that point.

I would like to see DeWayne and Simeon on the ends.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 15, 2006, 08:57:28 AM

He is 10x's more athletic than greg spires every dreamed about being. I've seen spires play since his days under bobby. They get doey eyed over him leading the team in fumble recoveries (yeah it is some luck, but still you have to be around the ball) blocking game winning field goals, stuff like that. I don't know about long term but he needs to be starting and def resigned.

Baghead #2

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 15, 2006, 09:30:05 AM

I don't think he is a homerun by any means. I do think, in my estimation that White has more value on spires. I mean when he is in he produces. I watch every game and see little from spires (over the past 2 years) and white does make splash plays, its on the tape.

We should resign White and drop Rice. White is solid, not elite but he can play the end position well enough to keep, just MHO.

Baghead #2

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 15, 2006, 09:55:36 AM

imo we should sign White and give some playing time to Bennett,next year its doubtful if Rice will be retained ...hes not producing in line of what hes being paid,we should draft a DT and a DE.Of course if theres a stud out there in FA mabe we can sign some one...the off season should be very intresting to say the least.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#26 : November 15, 2006, 10:53:54 AM

Sign him! and bench Rice and keep starting White, he has more sacks and everything, doing a good job, Sign him

#27 : November 15, 2006, 12:38:16 PM

The nickname is great too. DIRTY RED.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 15, 2006, 12:41:43 PM

Sure, he hasn't done enough to earn him a Rice-like contract, but has he really not done enough to even earn himself a roster spot? I mean, every team needs its roleplayers, and I just can't see how he hasn't shown himself to be capable of being a very solid one.

I want him here but I don't think he's Batman for this line but he's a really nifty Robin.
With that I agree.  But what would Batman be without Robin?

I think he is a nice complement to this teams D-line, and has a knack for being around, or creating chaos.  No disputing that.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#29 : November 15, 2006, 02:50:35 PM

bump

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUMP until the Bucs resign DeWayne White... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools