Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUMP until the Bucs resign DeWayne White... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Snook

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 19, 2006, 10:13:08 PM

Bump AGAIN

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 21, 2006, 12:24:33 PM

BUMPED.

Cut Rice and resign D-White.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#32 : November 21, 2006, 01:08:32 PM

I agree with dalbuc in this thread, including that we need to resign White. We shouldn't overpay though. I'm thinking something like the deal Hovan got.

I think Dirty Red is somewhat of a tweener. He's not stout enough against the run on the strongside and he's not an elite pass rusher on the weakside.

Speaking of dirty, they played some of Tiki's miked-up clips from our game with the G-men. After one play, Dirty Red put his knee into Tiki's gut to help himself get up. Tiki went after him and said "Watch that knee. That's uncalled for.". Red's response was "get the f....back to the huddle!" . Guess that may be how Red got his knickname.   

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 21, 2006, 08:34:03 PM

sign White cut Rice and sign Grant off of the SAINTS and either sign or draft a Defensive tackle...maybe get that cb from buffalo and minter or some one like him for safty...we'll never get Nelson the safty from the Gators he'll be a top 5 pick for sure ...see us winning just enough to screw ourselves again. [banghead]

shall555

Starter

#34 : November 21, 2006, 08:57:24 PM

I think we need to sign him long term before Snake McKay decides to overpay and steal him from us. He did draft him and Kerney looks done. The Falcs could be in the market for a LDE to pair with Abraham next year. Allen needs to jump on this ASAP because White looks like the best and most productive of our young DL. 

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 21, 2006, 09:44:23 PM

agreed.  i'd try to sign him now before someone overpays for him in the offseason.  but if you're white would you do it?  if he continues to play well he has a good shot for a nice payday in free agency. but if he signs now with us, he'll be locked up by us for the forseeable future w/o ever having the opportunity to enter FA during his prime years. 

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 21, 2006, 09:46:53 PM

agreed ... he should have been place in a starting role a while ago.  Let's hope it ain't too late and he ain't pissed off about it.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 21, 2006, 10:28:03 PM

he should start the remainder of the year. 

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#38 : November 21, 2006, 10:33:34 PM

I agree !  sign the boy

calicojack

Starter
#39 : November 22, 2006, 02:21:15 PM

This should be a sticky!

The Dream Team

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 22, 2006, 04:11:30 PM

I agree with dalbuc in this thread, including that we need to resign White. We shouldn't overpay though. I'm thinking something like the deal Hovan got.

I think Dirty Red is somewhat of a tweener. He's not stout enough against the run on the strongside and he's not an elite pass rusher on the weakside.

Speaking of dirty, they played some of Tiki's miked-up clips from our game with the G-men. After one play, Dirty Red put his knee into Tiki's gut to help himself get up. Tiki went after him and said "Watch that knee. That's uncalled for.". Red's response was "get the f....back to the huddle!" . Guess that may be how Red got his knickname.

BWaa ha ha ha ha!  I like that kind of party.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 22, 2006, 06:16:29 PM

thats better than our other defenders constantly helping tiki up and giving him a hug after each tackle. i know he's ronde's brother but that was sickening. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUMP until the Bucs resign DeWayne White... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools