Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Taylor and McKinnie to Bucs? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #15 : October 02, 2007, 01:02:23 PM »

Ah ha....so it's dead or never was fully breathing.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

« #16 : October 02, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »

In a heartbeat.  McKinnie isn't necessiarly premiere at the LT spot, but is still young and is very solid.  Taylor seems like a perfect fit in this offense with his all purpose yard ability.  I saw the post last night that was linked to a Vikes BB but this is something more concrete.

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

« #17 : October 02, 2007, 01:14:25 PM »

The Trib read it on these message boards and are running with it. That is the source....

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

« #18 : October 02, 2007, 01:21:54 PM »

Tony Clifton is right I think - Cummings reads the rumor that we all laughed at because it was so farfetched (and the source couldn't even spell McKinnie correctly), and turns it into an actual story where he's basically sourcing nobody except the "word in Minnesota."

rotoworld runs the Trib story, and then it's all over the place. People forget that it's not rotoworld reporting this, just spreading the **CENSORED**amamie story.

Remind me the last time a team sent it's starting left tackle and one-half of it's running back committee to another team in midseason? Yeah, it happens all the time.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #19 : October 02, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »

Can someone tell me about McKinnie? I've never heard of the guy.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

« #20 : October 02, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »

Big left tackle - 6-8ish. Went to U of Miami. Drafted in the first round a few years back - more of a great talent than a great player really.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #21 : October 02, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »

Remind me the last time a team sent it's starting left tackle and one-half of it's running back committee to another team in midseason? Yeah, it happens all the time.

October 2nd 2007

Minnesota sends the above mentioned to Tampa Bay for a gift basket of 2008-2009 second day draft picks?

The Bucs celebrate thier new found criminality by holding practice in the parking lot of Orient Road Jail!

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #22 : October 02, 2007, 01:28:43 PM »

Talked to my source again, look for something to happen in the next 24-48 hrs, dont be surprised if it is not Taylor, but Moore and McKinnie instead, as Taylor was just signed last off-season to a decent deal that would result in the Vikings having dead cap money. The deal would include players and a possible draft pick

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #23 : October 02, 2007, 01:31:44 PM »

Talked to my source again, look for something to happen in the next 24-48 hrs, dont be surprised if it is not Taylor, but Moore and McKinnie instead, as Taylor was just signed last off-season to a decent deal that would result in the Vikings having dead cap money. The deal would include players and a possible draft pick

Great news!!  See ya Clayton!!

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #24 : October 02, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »

Hey Yuccaneers, do you ever think about coming aboard the Buccaneers ship? B as in Buccaneers?

Anyways, so in your opinion what players would we see leave TB?

I can care less about the draft picks, they don't help us this year. (4th and higher of course)

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #25 : October 02, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »

The Vikings need linebacker help, widereceiver help and secondary help, maybe Kelly, Nece, and a widereceiver and a draft pick

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #26 : October 02, 2007, 01:38:40 PM »

Moore and McKinnie makes more sense.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #27 : October 02, 2007, 01:40:05 PM »

So something like my previous guess?

Will Allen and Brian Kelly with NO pick

or

Nece, Allen, 3rd rounder

or

Simms, AD, 4th rounder

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #28 : October 02, 2007, 01:43:47 PM »

McKinnie has been getting dominated lately but he is definetely an upgrade over Penn or AD. I would be happy with either Moore or Taylor, but Id rather have Moore of course :P

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #29 : October 02, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »

Look for some breaking news this evening, it will stun a bunch of fans, Looks like the Bucs really want to win this season and build for the future at the same time while adding quality depth to this team

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Taylor and McKinnie to Bucs? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools