Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's another word for Liar? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

shutdabucup

Second String

#75 : October 04, 2007, 10:42:52 AM

Gruden stood there and said we'd be going with who we have backing up Caddy and that Penn and AD would get their chance to step up and show what they were made of. Yet, there are multiple reports that say that Allen was on the phone frantically calling around to several teams looking to play "lets make a deal" for not just a running back but a running back and LT. Nevermind that we have capable backups who have worked their butts off, instead lets show the whole team just what this season's about...SAVE MY JOB at all costs!!!

Like the name says - shutdabucup!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#76 : October 04, 2007, 10:48:01 AM

Apparently those multiple reports all came from  one source-the Tampa Tribune.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#77 : October 04, 2007, 11:17:30 AM

What's another word for liar?  deceiver, fraud, perjurer, deluder, fabler, dissimulator, prevaricator <sp> , maligner, fabricator, fibber, fabulist, shyster <sp> falsifier, and many more that I can't think of.

In all seriousness what else are they going to do to fill in the 2 new spots? I guess they can fill them with a second string kicker and a water bo, but the most logical thing for any team would be to replace a LT with a LT and a HB with a HB, and why not try to get the best you can find? If they can't find anyone as good as Pittman or Graham or Penn and AD then I am sure they will look for depth at other spots.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#78 : October 04, 2007, 11:28:30 AM

What's another name for Troll?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#79 : October 04, 2007, 11:38:54 AM

What is another word for Mook ?

Chronic?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#80 : October 04, 2007, 11:42:41 AM

Quisling

Incomparable sig by Incognito

buckit

Hall of Famer

#81 : October 04, 2007, 01:02:42 PM

That's rediculous.

So's your spelling.  Fire Gruden?  Are you kidding me?  He goes 11-5 with a scrub QB.  That QB goes down and the Bucs have a losing season.  Now he's got a legit QB and the Bucs have outscored opponents 40-11 and you want him gone?!

Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

The Q

Pro Bowler

#82 : October 04, 2007, 04:06:10 PM

I think the thread starter is trying to start some trouble. I mean, does the brain work at all? Your team lost its starting RB and LT and you question the decision to try and get the best replacements the BUCS can get. You are wasting pixels on this board.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

buckit

Hall of Famer

#83 : October 04, 2007, 04:09:07 PM

If Gruden DIDN'T call around, I'd be worried about his ability to coach this football team.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#84 : October 04, 2007, 04:12:01 PM

If a tree falls in the woods, does it make sound?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#85 : October 04, 2007, 04:28:12 PM

I think the thread starter is trying to start some trouble. I mean, does the brain work at all? Your team lost its starting RB and LT and you question the decision to try and get the best replacements the BUCS can get. You are wasting pixels on this board.

Le Q - absolutely dead on. he's a rabble rousing, thread seller. Chronic-lite. I'm done with any of his threads for a while. I just don't have time to teach someone that is incorrigible.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Runole

Hall of Famer
#86 : October 04, 2007, 07:39:57 PM

Gruden stood there and said we'd be going with who we have backing up Caddy and that Penn and AD would get their chance to step up and show what they were made of. Yet, there are multiple reports that say that Allen was on the phone frantically calling around to several teams looking to play "lets make a deal" for not just a running back but a running back and LT. Nevermind that we have capable backups who have worked their butts off, instead lets show the whole team just what this season's about...SAVE MY JOB at all costs!!!

All I can say is WOW!   Do you even understand Pro Football and injuries?    Thank Gawd!  You will never make any decisions for the BUCS!!
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's another word for Liar? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools