Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fulfilling His Dream...About Bruce and Family plus Gruden « previous next »
Page: 1

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« : October 08, 2006, 02:02:10 AM »

I hope everyone is as upbeat after the game as they are in this well-written article about Bruce and his family. The kid has had to fight doubters every inch of the way to get this far and his has the makings of a great success story. Even if he doesn't make it as a star NFL QB he is still a winner in my book.

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/MGBH9GWR0TE.html

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #1 : October 08, 2006, 02:05:05 AM »

there will always be doubters... but now its his job he needs to earn the pay. Yes we cant expect much this game or even season but he has to show progress through out the year IMO

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #2 : October 08, 2006, 02:11:08 AM »

there will always be doubters... but now its his job he needs to earn the pay. Yes we cant expect much this game or even season but he has to show progress through out the year IMO

Agreed.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

« #3 : October 08, 2006, 11:12:28 AM »

He needs to do that for himself, and the Bucs need that drive and determination for a win.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fulfilling His Dream...About Bruce and Family plus Gruden « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools