Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Latest info on the Colts injured players « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
: October 03, 2007, 07:34:53 PM

I don't think it's a smokescreen at all. Dungy doesn't really play games like that.

I know they play vs. their own D, but, I'm not sure many teams are ready for the speed of this Buccaneers D. It's not just the addition of June.

You have the DL staying fresh most of the time, as well as LBs that are fast (and there's depth there, too), and finally a secondardy that is well-coached, fast, and motivated.

I think we squeak out a win:

Bucs 24
Colts 20

but Dungy isn't incharge of the O ... Tom Moore will Tell Dungy Sunday if they are playing or not ;) ... I expect them to play

dopeybucsfan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 03, 2007, 03:15:44 PM

The first injury report will be out today, but, Colts GM Bill Polian said after the Colts win over the Broncos, that both Harrison and Addai could have reentered the game if needed, which obviously they didn't.  Sanders is probably the one that's real iffy.  He has one of those injuries where its probably going to  be a game-time decision.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 03, 2007, 03:11:40 PM

Yep

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 03, 2007, 06:43:39 PM

Harris did have surgery today. H won't play Sunday either.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 03, 2007, 02:29:12 PM

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=7163754&nav=0RYd

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 03, 2007, 02:35:09 PM

Losing Addai could be the biggest blow of all. Kenton Keith doesn't scare too many people.

I like the thought of a one dimensional Colts a lot better.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 03, 2007, 02:40:27 PM

they're all going to play, bank on it.

#7 : October 03, 2007, 02:42:10 PM

Harrison has only missed 6 career games, he'll play. Addai will most likely play too. Don't know about Bob Sanders though.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 03, 2007, 02:43:47 PM

Yeah, I think "a half-step slow" with these guys during the game is the best we can hope for at this point

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 03, 2007, 02:46:26 PM

If a guy is a little gimpy going into a game, knocking his block off early may make him run a little slower and more gingerly.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 03, 2007, 03:18:20 PM

The first injury report will be out today, but, Colts GM Bill Polian said after the Colts win over the Broncos, that both Harrison and Addai could have reentered the game if needed, which obviously they didn't. Sanders is probably the one that's real iffy. He has one of those injuries where its probably going to be a game-time decision.

I think Addai is good to go but honestly if anyone saw the Harrison injury it didn't look good. I have a hard time thinking he would have come back if needed.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 03, 2007, 03:34:11 PM

Read somewhere, Harris (MLB) is on or going on IR.

But nothing is listed on the current CBS site.  (They are usually the most current).

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Gullfer1

Second String
#12 : October 03, 2007, 04:25:54 PM

they're all going to play, bank on it.

I agree.  It's a smoke screen. 

superbuc

Practice Squad
#13 : October 03, 2007, 04:43:30 PM

I don't think it's a smokescreen at all.  Dungy doesn't really play games like that. 

I know they play vs. their own D, but, I'm not sure many teams are ready for the speed of this Buccaneers D.  It's not just the addition of June. 

You have the DL staying fresh most of the time, as well as LBs that are fast (and there's depth there, too), and finally a secondardy that is well-coached, fast, and motivated. 

I think we squeak out a win:

Bucs 24
Colts 20

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 03, 2007, 04:48:58 PM

The first and last paragraphs of the story are almost completely different...

Colts coach Tony Dungy said this afternoon he still expects to be missing four starters for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.

As for Harrison, Addai and Sanders, Dungy remained hopeful they might practice Friday and perhaps play Sunday.

I'm going with this guy giving a sensational lede to get the story noticed, while the last paragraph being closer to the actual truth.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Latest info on the Colts injured players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools