Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barrett Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: November 13, 2006, 09:50:51 PM

He needs to play the season out, also DeWayne White...

See what we got baby!!!

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 14, 2006, 12:04:11 AM

agreed the young guys did well

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 14, 2006, 12:26:32 AM

One of the few bright spots tonight. Nice pursuit.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 14, 2006, 01:53:18 AM

DeWayne White is a nice DE.

coopsxx

Starter
#4 : November 14, 2006, 07:24:49 AM

Yeh both really solid cogs, I dont think they are superstars or ever will be but they are really fundamentaly sound hard working players.

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 14, 2006, 08:40:26 AM

For all the bad words that have been said about Julian Jenkins, he didn't do a bad job last night.  Considering that was his first real game action, he showed some promise.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 14, 2006, 08:41:59 AM

Definitely agree! We need to keep white, let spires walk, start Ruud and get the youth on the field. We certainly have to play white more just because he could be gone this year and we need every look at him we can get. Do exactly as you say Toddybuc.

Baghead #2

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 14, 2006, 08:45:35 AM

keep playing the younglings, now we need a stud madd dog killer from the Draft

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : November 14, 2006, 08:52:51 AM

Definitely agree! We need to keep white, let Rice walk, start Ruud and get the youth on the field. We certainly have to play white more just because he could be gone this year and we need every look at him we can get. Do exactly as you say Toddybuc.
I agree!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 14, 2006, 08:54:04 AM

I was impressed by Jenkins, Ruud, White, and Bradely.  They all played above and beyond what we thought they could do.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 14, 2006, 09:04:11 AM

BBG I am with you on that as well. We need to part ways with Rice, this is the right time to do so. Can he still play? Yes! Can he be a factor? Yes! Will he be more a concern next year? Yes! Could we get something in return that would better the team? Yes!

Baghead #2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#11 : November 14, 2006, 09:28:29 AM

BBG I am with you on that as well. We need to part ways with Rice, this is the right time to do so. Can he still play? Yes! Can he be a factor? Yes! Will he be more a concern next year? Yes! Could we get something in return that would better the team? Yes!
Could we use his money in better ways to help the team? YES. Our defense played well last night without the almighty. The Rice crotch nuzzlers will point out the lack of pressure on Delhomme.......just like the lack of pressure all season long with the $11 mil man.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 14, 2006, 10:19:12 AM

The defense looked so much better without Rice.   Quarles has not played bad but Ruud looked good out there. I wonder how good Dewayne White - Wyms (when healthy) combo will be if both are on the field? I am intrigued by that.

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 14, 2006, 10:45:55 AM

2 years ago there was alot of talk about gruden not being comfortable with rookies.  Monte's never been that comfortable with them either.  Some of these guys look like they should have gotten more of a chance, more PT than they did...

acacius

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 14, 2006, 10:49:51 AM

The defense looked so much better without Rice. Quarles has not played bad but Ruud looked good out there. I wonder how good Dewayne White - Wyms (when healthy) combo will be if both are on the field? I am intrigued by that.

I haven't really had a problem with the way Nece has played this season, but I really think playing both Ruud and Quarles would make a lot of sense.  One way or the other, the team needs to find a way to keep Ruud and White on the field.  (And to resign White)  Even if they aren't ever going to be superstars, they look like they'll be at LEAST solid roleplayers to me, which is something every team needs a lot of.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barrett Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools