Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The offense works! « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: November 13, 2006, 10:09:13 PM

Ole Gruden can still call a good game.  Now he needs a QB who can make the throws with consistency.

I'm all for giving Bruce this year but he better improve on the timing and accuracy of intermediate to deep throws.  He's missing too many receivers to move the offense consistently.

#1 : November 13, 2006, 10:11:24 PM

Im usually the one defending Gruden for his playcalling and questioning Gradkowskis accuracy. This game I think Gruden shouldve run the ball more in the first half and Gradkowski is playing good. Still doenst have the accuracy on his deep ball like Simms, but I can live iwth what hes doing. Shouldve gave it to Alstott on 3rd and 1 att he end of the half

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 13, 2006, 10:12:40 PM

Gruden has to take what's there.  They are stuffing the run.  Grads has played ok but he had an easy TD to Galloway (actually two) and a wide open Clayton.

He's a rookie so I'm cutting him some slack but he's got to start showing improvement.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 13, 2006, 10:14:02 PM

I blame Gruden...and you all should too...

::)

[banghead]

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2006, 10:17:20 PM

for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy, he couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. 

#5 : November 13, 2006, 10:17:37 PM

Im usually with you on "Gruden has to take whats there", but he hasnt even tried the run. He is throwing on 1st and 2nd down all the time. I know the OL is bad, but show me its not going to work before you pass every down. Cadillac is 8/20, you dont abandon the run after you start 8/20. Carolinas run D isnt that good

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 13, 2006, 10:18:00 PM

for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy, he couldn't hit the ocean from the beach.

LMAO!

sad but true...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The offense works! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools