Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the key factor in this weeks game. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : October 05, 2007, 02:48:04 PM

Peyton is completely different (and not effective) is he is rattled. 
Pass Rush is the Key Factor in this game.  Creative blitzing.  Hidden defensive formations.

Our front four need to make their presence known to him every down.

Offense will produce.

Watchman

Starter

#31 : October 05, 2007, 02:57:19 PM

I don't want to say the Bucs don't have a chance, any given Sunday and all that, but really this is a tough one for the Bucs to win.

If they are going to win the will need to:

Pressure Manning and generate some turnovers
Hit every RB, TE and WR that gains positive yards hard and often, make them pay for every yard
On O they have to control the clock, best way to beat the Colts is to keep Manning off the field
Not turnovers on O
A big ST's play will probably be necessary

This can be a statement game for the Bucs, even if they lose.  So far the Bucs have beaten up on some pretty bad teams, and that's not their fault, but the Colts will be a true test of where they are.  I'll be rooting like mad, but I'm expecting a loss.

#32 : October 05, 2007, 08:13:44 PM

In your opinion, what is the most important thing the Bucs must do well at for them to beat the Colts???

Score more points than they do.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 05, 2007, 09:00:52 PM

1. Control the clock with the running game and intermediate passing game to keep the Colts' offense off the field.

2. Get heat on Manning. He's tough to actually sack, but it will be a bit of a moral victory to get some hands in his face and a late hit or two. We need to make him at least a little uncomfortable to try and get a turnover or two.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the key factor in this weeks game. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools