Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: October 06, 2007, 05:55:06 PM

I happen to agree with him.

I would have never guessed you would agree with him

LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D

This may(provided the entire colts team doesn't sit out) be a true test of where we are right now as a team. Look at who we've beated..... three VERY bad teams.

would you rather that we didn't BEATED one or all 3 of those teams?

what is your point really?

we took care of business against 3 lesser opponentes, like we should have... 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2007, 05:53:16 PM

"Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams. THE END. We are the better team in every single aspect. I would even say our D is better than yours. We have the best Safety and DE in the league. We have played 3 tough offenses. (Not the Saints). You are beating up on terrible teams, bullying the nerds on the playground. Congratulations. Dont get **CENSORED**y. Dont think you can compete with the Idianapolis Colts beacause YOU CANT. You are a weak NFC team in a VERY weak confrence. When you played an average offense in the Hawks they dominated you. 20 points is 20 points i dont care what stats say. Yes you may beat us, yes your D is improved, but 6/7 days a week you would lose to us. Hopefully for you its the lucky 1 day a week. Hopefully its a good game with a Colt win."

I happen to agree with him.

of course YOU do...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 06, 2007, 05:49:57 PM

sounds like the eagle fans before the NFC championship game...

lol

17-10

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

nitey

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 05, 2007, 01:55:41 PM

Interesting note:

2003: The Bucs coming back off their superbowl season playing a upcoming Indianoplis team on Monday night football for the 4th game of the season. The Champs are the consensus pick to win the game. The Bucs had already shutout the prior years AFC champion in the first game 17-0 and had defeated the Atlanta Falcons by the score of 31-10. Even though the Colts were playing solid football at the time, most fans didn't feel that the Colts had enough talent to hang with the Champs. In what many may have described as the Colts coming of age game, they win in overtime 38-35.

Now it's 2007 and the 5th game of the season. The Champion Colts, even after sufferring many offseason defections, are the consensus favorites to win the game over a Buc team playing solid, if unspectacular football.

The Bucs in 2003 underestimated the Colts - are the experts/fans/Colts underestimating the Bucs today? I don't know if the Bucs can pull off an upset, but I think that these two teams are more closer in talent than some believe and that the game will be close as well.

If the Bucs can manage another solid game in all 3 phases, I can see them upsetting the Colts.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 05, 2007, 01:25:09 PM

"Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams. THE END. We are the better team in every single aspect. I would even say our D is better than yours. We have the best Safety and DE in the league. We have played 3 tough offenses. (Not the Saints). You are beating up on terrible teams, bullying the nerds on the playground. Congratulations. Dont get **CENSORED**y. Dont think you can compete with the Idianapolis Colts beacause YOU CANT. You are a weak NFC team in a VERY weak confrence. When you played an average offense in the Hawks they dominated you. 20 points is 20 points i dont care what stats say. Yes you may beat us, yes your D is improved, but 6/7 days a week you would lose to us. Hopefully for you its the lucky 1 day a week. Hopefully its a good game with a Colt win."

I like going to read other peoples MB's during the week. This week the Colts fans feel like the Bucs won't even be a challenge to the Colts. I understand the confidence because the Colts are great but damn, this stuff is hilarious. Check out come of the comments, it's failry entertaining.

http://forum.colts.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

zed

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 05, 2007, 01:26:20 PM

Wow, that kind of talk really pumps you up, doesn't it.  Nothing like good old smack talking to get the blood pumping.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 05, 2007, 01:27:03 PM

That's it then.  Game over.

Why bother with playing the game.  I think I will go engage in some Bocce Sunday...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 05, 2007, 01:27:45 PM

That is a fair assessment IMO.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : October 05, 2007, 01:29:44 PM

Yeah right MJS. They don't have the best DE and S in the league.

Their defense is not better than ours, either. They're probably close to as good though.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 05, 2007, 01:29:52 PM

I don't really care what other fans say, to be honest. It's fun to read, the Colts are the champs and a great team, no doubt, just find it odd that all give the Bucs no chance at all to win the game.

An interesting side note, the Bucs and Colts met the 5th game of the season on the Monday night meltdown, funny this is the 5th game of the season again.

Hmmmmmm, interesting.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 05, 2007, 01:30:49 PM

Their defense is not better than ours, either. They're probably close to as good though.

Your opinion, his opinion......who cares or gets worked up by that suff. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 05, 2007, 01:31:29 PM

It's not a bad assessment but everyone on that board think the Bucs don't even belong on the same turf.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 05, 2007, 01:32:57 PM

Freeney has zero takedowns I believe.

So does Peppers.

So does Gaines.

I don't read into it too much.

I'll tell you what though, if Sanders is gimpy out there, Joey is going to show him how fast he really is, and Sanders is going to be staring at the bottom of his turf cleats.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 05, 2007, 01:33:46 PM

It's not a bad assessment but everyone on that board think the Bucs don't even belong on the same turf.

If that makes their cornflakes taste better in the morning, let them believe.  Quite honestly I care less about opposing fans opinions than the color of the next crap I pass.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 05, 2007, 01:34:28 PM

No way, their Defense doesn't even come close to ours. They have 2 better DE's than we do, and a Safety. But other than that, I would take our other starters over theirs any day. Our LB corps is miles ahead of theirs, and Hovan and Haye are better than Brock and Johnson. As for Corners, this is a no contest. Kelly, Barber, Buchanon - IMVHO, the best cornerback trio in the NFL.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools