Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 05, 2007, 01:40:27 PM

The Colts will be minus two starting LB's this weekend.

orlandobuc

Starter

#16 : October 05, 2007, 01:45:05 PM

I like how he says they are better the end and then covers his base and said there is an off chance you could win the game but we are still better.

How old is this kid, 12?

#17 : October 05, 2007, 01:49:11 PM

Honestly, until we beat the Colts or any other major AFC contender, they have a right to trash us and every other NFC team.

#18 : October 05, 2007, 01:49:33 PM

The smack talk does get me fired up though :)

#19 : October 05, 2007, 01:50:44 PM

And Boid, in addition to what you said about the sacks, I think they are becoming more and more overrated as a way to measure a defensive end's contribution.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 05, 2007, 01:56:23 PM

I read on the ESPN board where a Colts fan was blabbing "look what we did to Denver and your D isn't anywhere near as good as theirs". I find that talk pretty amusing. Denver gives up over 180 yards rushing per game. Yes as of right now they are 1st in passing yards given up, but no shyt, teams know they can just run it down their throats and don't worry about passing.

I don't know if we will win or not but I know we are much better than their fans think we are.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 05, 2007, 01:57:54 PM

It's Tony Dungy's birthday this weekend, the same as it was on that fateful Monday night.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 05, 2007, 01:58:59 PM

i hope we shut them out...i really to, or at least hold them to 2 scores...wouldn't that be something

escobar

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 05, 2007, 02:01:20 PM

You've gotta think Gruden sees something in a Dungy led team that others don't. His Raiders crushed us 45-0, and we built up that huge 31-3 lead on the Colts. If the BK injury doesn't happen Gruden could very easily be 2-0 against Dungy with both wins coming in very dominating fashion.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 05, 2007, 02:01:26 PM

That is a fair assessment IMO.

It's not a bad assessment but everyone on that board think the Bucs don't even belong on the same turf.

If that makes their cornflakes taste better in the morning, let them believe. Quite honestly I care less about opposing fans opinions than the color of the next crap I pass.

Well, at your age THAT is important.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 05, 2007, 02:01:52 PM

LOL@JG

Bucfanut

Starter

#26 : October 05, 2007, 04:31:05 PM

this is a bunch of BS; when you come off a 4-12; you ARE the easy team on everyone's schedule; don't give me the "we haven't beaten anyone angle". Major yawn to the Buc haters and so called "Buc fans" who root for Indy now and kiss Tony Dungy's rear end 24/7. As for that 20 point thing, Indy has given up 20, 24, and 20 to Tennessee, Houston, and Denver; none in which are powerhouse offense and no better than Seattle. Spare me the garbage. Screw the Colts and all their bandwagon jumping fans, and moreover, screw the so called "Buc fans" who root vehemently against the Bucs and for the Colts. I'd give anything to win this game, maybe it'd shut em up for a day or two. Perhaps a second, anyway.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 05, 2007, 02:18:42 PM

Basically he's right. We've beaten a bunch of top of the draft dreck (especially now that Delhomme is gone in CAR) this is a game where we get to see if we're only better than bad NFC teams or competitive with good AFC teams. There's a massive gulf between those two things.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 05, 2007, 02:22:17 PM

AFC > NFC.

Colts = Bucs...until Sunday.

#29 : October 05, 2007, 02:53:51 PM

"Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams. THE END. We are the better team in every single aspect. I would even say our D is better than yours. We have the best Safety and DE in the league. We have played 3 tough offenses. (Not the Saints). You are beating up on terrible teams, bullying the nerds on the playground. Congratulations. Dont get **CENSORED**y. Dont think you can compete with the Idianapolis Colts beacause YOU CANT. You are a weak NFC team in a VERY weak confrence. When you played an average offense in the Hawks they dominated you. 20 points is 20 points i dont care what stats say. Yes you may beat us, yes your D is improved, but 6/7 days a week you would lose to us. Hopefully for you its the lucky 1 day a week. Hopefully its a good game with a Colt win."

I happen to agree with him.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools