Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 05, 2007, 02:58:31 PM

I happen to agree with him.

I would have never guessed you would agree with him

#31 : October 05, 2007, 02:59:59 PM

If the BK injury doesn't happen Gruden could very easily be 2-0 against Dungy with both wins coming in very dominating fashion.

People speak as if BK got hurt then the colts went on a tear.... go back and look at how early BK left that game. The entire Defense collapsed.... not one guy.

#32 : October 05, 2007, 03:01:48 PM

I happen to agree with him.

I would have never guessed you would agree with him

LMAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D

This may(provided the entire colts team doesn't sit out) be a true test of where we are right now as a team. Look at who we've beated..... three VERY bad teams.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 05, 2007, 03:02:34 PM

People speak as if BK got hurt then the colts went on a tear.... go back and look at how early BK left that game. The entire Defense collapsed.... not one guy.

Well, I do tend to feel that Wansley was victimized. However, Kenyatta Walker screwed us, the leaping call screwed us, the 90-yard kickoff return screwed us, and the illegal onside kick screwed us.

#34 : October 05, 2007, 03:04:06 PM

Well, I do tend to feel that Wansley was victimized. However, Kenyatta Walker screwed us, the leaping call screwed us, the 90-yard kickoff return screwed us, and the illegal onside kick screwed us.

He may have been victimized but for a great of that game, he was holding his own. If i'm not mistaken, wasn't BK hurt in the 1st qtr?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 05, 2007, 03:05:14 PM

LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D

This may(provided the entire colts team doesn't sit out) be a true test of where we are right now as a team. Look at who we've beated..... three VERY bad teams.

There's no question the teams the Bucs have beaten aren't the best in the league. Having said that those wins were convincing wins, that's when you can tell the better teams from the lower teams. I'm still picking the Bucs to lose but they are playing sound, physical football right now. There's no reason to think they can't go into to Indi and win, especially with Garcia behind center.

#36 : October 05, 2007, 03:08:16 PM

LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D

There's no question the teams the Bucs have beaten aren't the best in the league. Having said that those wins were convincing wins, that's when you can tell the better teams from the lower teams. I'm still picking the Bucs to lose but they are playing sound, physical football right now. There's no reason to think they can't go into to Indi and win, especially with Garcia behind center.

I'm not sayin we can't win... anything is possible and I hope we punish the hell outta them. I was just agreeing with what colt fan thinks of our team and we NEED to beat a good team. At least compete.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 05, 2007, 03:12:27 PM

I'm not sayin we can't win... anything is possible and I hope we punish the hell outta them. I was just agreeing with what colt fan thinks of our team and we NEED to beat a good team. At least compete.

It's going to be tough as hell.

I know a few people that work at the Golf Channel and I got in their football pool, you get $10K of fake money to start the season and have to bet half of your pot each week. I'm at $15K right now, in 12th place out of 60 people and will put $8K on the Bucs to cover this weekend. It's a lock, IMO, that the Bucs will at least cover and could win the game outright.

I'm also putting $7K on K state.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 05, 2007, 03:13:03 PM

I don't remember when Kelly got injured but it doesn't really matter IMO. Once they hit a big play on Wansley 1. they found something they could exploit, and 2. he lost all confidence and started playing tight. They abused him the rest of the game.

And come on HATE, I hope you dont agree with everything that Colts fan said, specifically the "your defense is not that good" comment.

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#39 : October 05, 2007, 03:27:20 PM

That's it then.  Game over.

Why bother with playing the game.  I think I will go engage in some Bocce Sunday...

Seriously, do you play Bocce?

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

#40 : October 05, 2007, 06:23:38 PM

And come on HATE, I hope you dont agree with everything that Colts fan said, specifically the "your defense is not that good" comment.

We don't know how good our defense is.... we've beaten 3 very pathetic offenses. Surely the Panthers would've presented a tougher challenge had Delhomme been there. Saints are terrible as well as the Rams.... who haven't scored an offensive td in 2 weeks.

I'm anxious to see how our D looks this week.... vs real competition. If we can't come up with some form of a pass rush, it could be a looooong day.

#41 : October 05, 2007, 06:26:03 PM

this is a bunch of BS; when you come off a 4-12; you ARE the easy team on everyone's schedule; don't give me the "we haven't beaten anyone angle". Major yawn to the Buc haters and so called "Buc fans" who root for Indy now and kiss Tony Dungy's rear end 24/7. As for that 20 point thing, Indy has given up 20, 24, and 20 to Tennessee, Houston, and Denver; none in which are powerhouse offense and no better than Seattle. Spare me the garbage. Screw the Colts and all their bandwagon jumping fans, and moreover, screw the so called "Buc fans" who root vehemently against the Bucs and for the Colts. I'd give anything to win this game, maybe it'd shut em up for a day or two. Perhaps a second, anyway.

Denver has the #5 "O" in the league.

Bucfanut

Starter

#42 : October 05, 2007, 08:39:12 PM

this is a bunch of BS; when you come off a 4-12; you ARE the easy team on everyone's schedule; don't give me the "we haven't beaten anyone angle". Major yawn to the Buc haters and so called "Buc fans" who root for Indy now and kiss Tony Dungy's rear end 24/7. As for that 20 point thing, Indy has given up 20, 24, and 20 to Tennessee, Houston, and Denver; none in which are powerhouse offense and no better than Seattle. Spare me the garbage. Screw the Colts and all their bandwagon jumping fans, and moreover, screw the so called "Buc fans" who root vehemently against the Bucs and for the Colts. I'd give anything to win this game, maybe it'd shut em up for a day or two. Perhaps a second, anyway.

Denver has the #5 "O" in the league.

Denver's "O" scored a whopping 15 vs Buffalo, 23 vs Oakland (a game they were LUCKY to win), lost to the Jags and scored 14, and scored 20 vs Indy; who gives a rats behind about yardage? the Broncos are the frauds...not the Bucs. Screw the Indy fans and screw the so called "Buc fans" who kiss the Colts rectum and agree with the haters.

BucsRule80

Starter

#43 : October 05, 2007, 09:44:45 PM

Yea, I've been posting there under the same name I have here. One moron predicted a colts win 44-14 and I said what makes you think you guys will score 44 when we have allowed 44 in 4 games. The guy comes back and syas what makes you think you have a faced a QB like Manning yet. These people make me laugh.

#44 : October 05, 2007, 09:48:56 PM

The guy comes back and syas what makes you think you have a faced a QB like Manning yet. These people make me laugh.

Sounds like a legitimate question to me.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools