Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bucfanut

Starter

#45 : October 06, 2007, 09:16:43 AM

The guy comes back and syas what makes you think you have a faced a QB like Manning yet. These people make me laugh.

Sounds like a legitimate question to me.

Legitimate question, but here's another...what makes him think he's gonna put up 44 on us when he has yet to do it this yr on anyone else? 41 on the Saints lousy D, 22 on Tenn., 30 on Houston, and 38 on Denver; I'll take our D over those any day of the week.

gone

Hall of Famer
#46 : October 06, 2007, 11:51:18 AM

Do they even have a board for serious posters? 
Let's be honest about the Bucs for a second.  They are pretenders who have looked good against other teams at their level.  Period.  Their star running back is gone for the year.  And the vetern left tackle they brought in to shore up the O-line is now gone too.  They are screwed.  The Bucs will come in on Sunday fired up and ready to play their best game though.  Why?  Because they are playing the Colts.  And everyone gears up to play the defending champs.  They may have spurts of success to give their fans hope.  But in the end the Colts offense will pull away.  Then the Colts pass rushers will kill Garcia.  And it will be a blowout.

And IF, the Colts offense missfires on a play or two and the game ends up being closer than it should have been, Bucs fans can take solice in the fact that they weren't blown out, just like Titans and Texans fans.  But in the end, your team will lose.  And IF some miracle should intercede on the Bucs behalf and they should win!  The Colts will STILL be considered the better team and you be called lucky. 

The ultimate truth about this NFL season is only two teams and two games matter:  Indy and New England are the teams.  New England @ Indy on November 4th and the AFC Title game between Indy and New England later in the year are the two games.

LOL.  This is what I'm talking about.  "Join Date: 08-14-2007".  Welcome to the bandwagon.  No where do the people who actually know something about your team post?

-------------------------------

Poster there and my response

BucsRule80

Starter

#47 : October 06, 2007, 12:21:37 PM

Yea, this one guy says the Titans, Broncos, and Texans defense is better than ours

BucsRule80

Starter

#48 : October 06, 2007, 12:22:35 PM

The guy comes back and syas what makes you think you have a faced a QB like Manning yet. These people make me laugh.

Sounds like a legitimate question to me.

Who cares. We are averaging allowing 11 points per game. Manning isn't going to score 44 on us guaranteed.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#49 : October 06, 2007, 12:53:29 PM

Hate,we have the thing that the Colts won't be able to stop his name is GARCIA....behind a vastly improved OL....WE WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM...count the bodies that are carried off....if there already hurt going into the game that does not bode well for them....this game will put us well,well above the radar as it will be a sound thrashing...39 to 14..... 3 defensive tds...5 turnovers 3 fumbles 2 interceptions....Jones scores our 1st KO return for a td  the curse is over...,Graham ,Pittman,Galloway have 100 yard days.    GO  BUCS ! !

#50 : October 06, 2007, 01:22:43 PM

Hate,we have the thing that the Colts won't be able to stop his name is GARCIA....behind a vastly improved OL....WE WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM...count the bodies that are carried off....if there already hurt going into the game that does not bode well for them....this game will put us well,well above the radar as it will be a sound thrashing...39 to 14..... 3 defensive tds...5 turnovers 3 fumbles 2 interceptions....Jones scores our 1st KO return for a td the curse is over...,Graham ,Pittman,Galloway have 100 yard days. GO BUCS ! !

LOL....... Damn Pat!!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#51 : October 06, 2007, 04:07:35 PM

I think I'm gonna get banned from their board shortyl.  It's really amazing how few real fans are on there... seems like 90% have joined just since the superbowl.    THey're all jus "we're great!!!", but scratch a bit deeper and they don't know anything about the game.  Sad...Tim Brown was obviously wrong...

The last time I hung around there they were a lot better.  Guess they're just getting overrun....

Bucfanut

Starter

#52 : October 06, 2007, 04:51:47 PM

I think I'm gonna get banned from their board shortyl. It's really amazing how few real fans are on there... seems like 90% have joined just since the superbowl. THey're all jus "we're great!!!", but scratch a bit deeper and they don't know anything about the game. Sad...Tim Brown was obviously wrong...

Actually, Tim Brown was right because a lot of so called "Colt fans" are former so called "Bucs fans" who go around wearing Manning and Harrison jerseys and never stop kissing Tony Dungy's rear end. In fact, they'd rather us go 4-12 again then make the playoffs; just so Gruden will get fired. Our so called "fanbase" is a mess. That said, Colt fans suck monkeyballs also, back in the day, much like it used to be in Tampa, you couldn't give away tickets to a Colt game. When Dungy was interviewed by Rock Riley sometime in 2002 after he took over there, he said the Colts were basically third fiddle in Indy to Racing, and basketball (college and pro). Now all of a sudden it's Colts mania. What a load of cow manure. Bottom line: the Bucs and Colts both have horrendous, uneducated fanbases; (not ALL fans from both teams, but the majority) and they have become intertwined now due to the Dungy factor.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#53 : October 06, 2007, 07:50:41 PM

IMO by the end of the game Indy's D is waving the white flag.  Dungy's has that faraway look in his eye's and everyone in the NFL is studying the game film.  Jon gruden offers to consult with Billy B for a first day pick.  That's how I see it.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colts Fan - Your defense is not that good. You have faced terrible teams.THE END « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools