Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN2's First Take « previous next »
Page: 1 2

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 05, 2007, 09:27:17 PM

A fine and honorable sport.

That's my game, right there.

Nothing beats the action of the WSOP in HD.......the color and clarity of the new peach colored $100k chips blows my mind.

You know, I took a nap during that today, and it felt great.  I think they should play it more...sure cure for insomnia.
I did the same thing...

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 05, 2007, 09:58:07 PM

Rob Parker: "The Bucs are frauds, have played no real teams. Indy will beat them".

Skip Bayless: "If Marvin Harrison and Joseph Addai play Sunday it is a sure thing for Indy, if they don't the Bucs have a chance".

These guys also predicted last week that the Bulls would get destroyed by West Virginia. I am hoping their curses are a blessing.

Skip Bayless is literally one of the dumbest commentators I've ever heard. You'd assume an organization like ESPN could do better...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#17 : October 05, 2007, 10:10:58 PM

Rob Parker: "The Bucs are frauds, have played no real teams. Indy will beat them".

Skip Bayless: "If Marvin Harrison and Joseph Addai play Sunday it is a sure thing for Indy, if they don't the Bucs have a chance".

These guys also predicted last week that the Bulls would get destroyed by West Virginia. I am hoping their curses are a blessing.

Skip Bayless is literally one of the dumbest commentators I've ever heard. You'd assume an organization like ESPN could do better...

He's a good entertainer and that's his job.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 05, 2007, 10:14:56 PM

He's a good entertainer and that's his job.

Actually no, entertainment and media are supposed to be separate.  If I want entertainment I'll watch Comedy Central.  The media's job is to inform while providing different points of view.  In which case, yes, he is still doing his job...it's just that he's almost always wrong.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 05, 2007, 10:18:45 PM

ESPN
ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS NETWORK

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 05, 2007, 10:28:14 PM

ESPN
ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS NETWORK

Touche.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#21 : October 06, 2007, 12:05:39 AM

ESPN = Entertainment, sadly.

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 06, 2007, 08:14:20 AM

ESPN - Entertainless and Sublime Patriot Network
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN2's First Take « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools