Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs experience Ruud awakening at linebacker (espn) « previous next »
Page: 1

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

: October 05, 2007, 07:45:43 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=3050368

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 05, 2007, 07:52:53 PM

very nice read

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 05, 2007, 07:58:49 PM

"It goes a little against your nature, because for a linebacker, you always want your first step to be moving forward," Ruud said. "But here, the first priority is playing pass. So the initial step is actually in reverse. I was talking to [Trotter] the other day and he said, 'Man this is the exact opposite of anything I've ever been trained to do.' And it is. But it's the way this defense is played and it's something you have to become accustomed to."[/i]

Bornafool should read that.

I pity the fool.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 05, 2007, 11:03:23 PM

Trotter is training him. I love it!

Give me a break and show me where anybody on here said that Ruud was going to play this well. I couldn't be happier. This week is the real test. I still think Trotter can and will help us in a big way.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 06, 2007, 12:25:06 AM

Give me a break and show me where anybody on here said that Ruud was going to play this well. I couldn't be happier. This week is the real test. I still think Trotter can and will help us in a big way.

How did you possibly interpret that as Trotter training him?

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 06, 2007, 12:57:13 AM

How did you possibly interpret that as Trotter training him?

Bornabuc catches another fish....

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs experience Ruud awakening at linebacker (espn) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools