Boards > The Red Board

Activate Stovall

(1/3) > >>

OpTiOnMaStA:
Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

magicfan39126:

--- Quote from: OpTiOnMaStA on October 08, 2006, 10:31:43 AM ---Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

--- End quote ---

How do we know he's even any good? Just because he was drafted high? If he had any talent he would've been playing from week one.

Boid Fink:
Lets go Bucs! 

Just make it a good game.

Would not mind seeing Stove active today.

OpTiOnMaStA:

--- Quote from: magicfan39126 on October 08, 2006, 10:33:30 AM ---How do we know he's even any good? Just because he was drafted high? If he had any talent he would've been playing from week one.

--- End quote ---

Open your eyes. Read any of my posts about him. I have been watching him closely since his college days and I know what he is capable of. He played well in preseason as well and you should have seen posts on that.

magicfan39126:

--- Quote from: OpTiOnMaStA on October 08, 2006, 10:45:17 AM ---Open your eyes. Read any of my posts about him. I have been watching him closely since his college days and I know what he is capable of. He played well in preseason as well and you should have seen posts on that.

--- End quote ---

So how come he asn't been able to win the 4th receiver spot on an 0-3 team?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version