Boards > The Red Board

Activate Stovall

(1/2) > >>

OpTiOnMaStA:
Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

magicfan39126:

--- Quote from: OpTiOnMaStA on October 08, 2006, 10:31:43 AM ---Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

--- End quote ---

How do we know he's even any good? Just because he was drafted high? If he had any talent he would've been playing from week one.

Boid Fink:
Lets go Bucs! 

Just make it a good game.

Would not mind seeing Stove active today.

OpTiOnMaStA:

--- Quote from: magicfan39126 on October 08, 2006, 10:33:30 AM ---How do we know he's even any good? Just because he was drafted high? If he had any talent he would've been playing from week one.

--- End quote ---

Open your eyes. Read any of my posts about him. I have been watching him closely since his college days and I know what he is capable of. He played well in preseason as well and you should have seen posts on that.

magicfan39126:

--- Quote from: OpTiOnMaStA on October 08, 2006, 10:45:17 AM ---Open your eyes. Read any of my posts about him. I have been watching him closely since his college days and I know what he is capable of. He played well in preseason as well and you should have seen posts on that.

--- End quote ---

So how come he asn't been able to win the 4th receiver spot on an 0-3 team?

OpTiOnMaStA:
He is the 4th WR. We only activate 4 - Galloway, Clayton, Hilliard and Jones. Jones is only a punt returner and never plays WR. We hardly even use 3 WR sets because our OL can't block. He is the 4th WR, but once again, you can't get him on the field as the 4th WR if you don't run 4 WR sets. Still, he is such a big target for inside the red zone that he should be active and have at least a few packages for him to take advantage of his size and leaping ability there.

OldBloodandBucs:

--- Quote from: OpTiOnMaStA on October 08, 2006, 10:31:43 AM ---Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

--- End quote ---

I agree. The point is that Bruce needs to have anything at his disposal. Why not try?

alldaway:
I really hope Stovall is active. 

Big_MAC_Buc:
Gradkowski and Stovall had a good rapport in the preseason. They looked very good together. I think nearly every pass Stovall hauled in was from Gradkowski. If we are going to play the rookies then Stovalll should be there, too.

Boid Fink:

--- Quote from: Big_MAC_Buc on October 08, 2006, 11:36:44 AM ---Gradkowski and Stovall had a good rapport in the preseason. They looked very good together. I think nearly every pass Stovall hauled in was from Gradkowski. If we are going to play the rookies then Stovalll should be there, too.

--- End quote ---

Actually, Gradkowski and Edell had a better rapport.  Too bad though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version