Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Activate Stovall « previous next »
Page: 1

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« : October 08, 2006, 10:31:43 AM »

Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

« #1 : October 08, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »

Activate Stovall today. New QB needs all the weapons on offense he can get. Double him as a TE if you like, but get him in the game. This guy is a waste of talent on the sideline without his uniform on.

How do we know he's even any good? Just because he was drafted high? If he had any talent he would've been playing from week one.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #2 : October 08, 2006, 10:37:16 AM »

Lets go Bucs! 

Just make it a good game.

Would not mind seeing Stove active today.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #3 : October 08, 2006, 10:45:17 AM »

How do we know he's even any good? Just because he was drafted high? If he had any talent he would've been playing from week one.

Open your eyes. Read any of my posts about him. I have been watching him closely since his college days and I know what he is capable of. He played well in preseason as well and you should have seen posts on that.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

« #4 : October 08, 2006, 10:48:42 AM »

Open your eyes. Read any of my posts about him. I have been watching him closely since his college days and I know what he is capable of. He played well in preseason as well and you should have seen posts on that.

So how come he asn't been able to win the 4th receiver spot on an 0-3 team?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #5 : October 08, 2006, 10:51:36 AM »

He is the 4th WR. We only activate 4 - Galloway, Clayton, Hilliard and Jones. Jones is only a punt returner and never plays WR. We hardly even use 3 WR sets because our OL can't block. He is the 4th WR, but once again, you can't get him on the field as the 4th WR if you don't run 4 WR sets. Still, he is such a big target for inside the red zone that he should be active and have at least a few packages for him to take advantage of his size and leaping ability there.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

« #6 : October 08, 2006, 10:56:46 AM »

I agree. The point is that Bruce needs to have anything at his disposal. Why not try?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #7 : October 08, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »

I really hope Stovall is active. 

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #8 : October 08, 2006, 11:36:44 AM »

Gradkowski and Stovall had a good rapport in the preseason. They looked very good together. I think nearly every pass Stovall hauled in was from Gradkowski. If we are going to play the rookies then Stovalll should be there, too.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #9 : October 08, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »

Gradkowski and Stovall had a good rapport in the preseason. They looked very good together. I think nearly every pass Stovall hauled in was from Gradkowski. If we are going to play the rookies then Stovalll should be there, too.

Actually, Gradkowski and Edell had a better rapport.  Too bad though.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #10 : October 08, 2006, 11:48:25 AM »

Id rather Stovall was active than either Mallard or Cash.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #11 : October 08, 2006, 11:55:44 AM »

Id rather Stovall was active than either Mallard or Cash.

Amen.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #12 : October 08, 2006, 11:56:38 AM »

Stovall is active. Good news.   :D

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #13 : October 08, 2006, 12:04:50 PM »

Actually, Gradkowski and Edell had a better rapport. Too bad though.

Yeah, I thought of that, too....ah, well...and I just saw where Stovall has been activated. Maybe Gruden sees it, too.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Activate Stovall « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools