Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers have 25th ranked offense « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Snook

Hall of Famer

« #75 : October 09, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »

Yards don't tell the real story on how good an offense is.

They do when you're a Gruden hater.

buckit

Hall of Famer

« #76 : October 09, 2007, 03:41:11 PM »

True, Cap.  Raise your hand if you DONT think the offense is much improved.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

« #77 : October 09, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »

I didn't get my stats from there because they are not official stats. I'm sure you get your information from nflrumors.com instead of Pewter Report? That's why I don't get my info from unofficial sites because when unofficial sites say that Michael Pittman has a broken leg and you run with it you look like an idiot when it comes out two days later on the official site as a sprain. Buccaneers ranked 25th as of today which is based on yards per game. Ranked 17th in points per game. On defense we are ranked  12th in yards allowed and 9th in points allowed.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #78 : October 09, 2007, 03:55:04 PM »

Is it just me, or is our offense MUCH improved over last year? Our QB has yet to turn the ball over, and we're scoring at least 14 points in every game, save Seattle. If the head coach's job is to improve upon last years results, I'd say Gruden is by and large accomplishing that. Now we need a RB and some WR's.
I'm more happy than unhappy regarding the offense but 2006 was such a trainwreck, just being better than that should not be a real mark of satisfaction.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

« #79 : October 09, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »

It's going to get worse with no running game.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #80 : October 09, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »

True, Cap.  Raise your hand if you DONT think the offense is much improved.

Me, we're 25th which isn't order of magnitude north of 31st. We've not shown the ability to move except against the scum of the earth. Even there we move in a lot of fits and spurts. We're better just because Garcia isn't making mistakes but this isn't the most impressive offensive unit I've ever seen and it isn't the best offensive unit I've seen in the last 6 years.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Pious12

Practice Squad

« #81 : October 09, 2007, 05:01:55 PM »

It's going to get worse with no running game.

I'm sure you hope so.  You are right though.  The Pittman loss is huge.  He was a top RB in terms of blocking and receiving.

buckit

Hall of Famer

« #82 : October 09, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »

This offense is capable of throwing all game if needbe.  Honestly, we need to pass more.  It seems to be more effective anyway.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
  Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers have 25th ranked offense « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools