Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets to the Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

: October 08, 2007, 12:04:50 AM

My girlfriend got us two tickets last week to the USF vs UCF game on Saturday. Going to the game. I'm more hyped on going to this game then any games in a while. Is anyone else going?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 08, 2007, 11:51:51 AM

I will be there. It should be fun.  I hope USF comes out more fired up then they did aginst FAU.  I think they were looking towards this game last week.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 08, 2007, 03:41:12 PM

if you can, get there early and sit in the student section...it's CRAZY!! The atmosphere compared to an NFL game is completely different...It's like a giant party in the stands and makes it enjoyable to attend...

armydx316

Starter

#3 : October 08, 2007, 04:26:15 PM

got my student ticket yesterday. cant wait til saturday

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 08, 2007, 09:20:33 PM

My girlfriend got us two tickets last week to the USF vs UCF game on Saturday. Going to the game. I'm more hyped on going to this game then any games in a while.

I'm assumimg you don't get to a lot of games .....  ;)

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 08, 2007, 09:45:06 PM

if you can, get there early and sit in the student section...it's CRAZY!! The atmosphere compared to an NFL game is completely different...It's like a giant party in the stands and makes it enjoyable to attend...

hahahahaha...wow... i could see that in a real college stadium with 90,000 + fans and half are students....

but in RayJay...where maybe a third are students and the rest "lifelong" USF fans.... Ya... I bet it's a 'wild one'.

hahahaha...lmao...wow!

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 08, 2007, 11:19:00 PM

I went to USF in the late 90's. I've been to plenty of games. Back then though you just showed your ID and they scanned it at the gate because we weren't top 5. The reason for this thread is it's a tough ticket and I'm hyped to be going. I've been to three Bucs games and now USF this year. It's a pretty good football season as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to Orlando for Dew Tour the following week as well so life's good. Look for me on TV.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2007, 11:29:38 PM

uhh...have you been to one? i have been to about 15 NFL games only 1 at old tampa stadium...and 4 college games...one from the gators back in 96 they beat they commadores 31-0...and the college games wether it was in ray-jay with the lower levels filled...is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than a regular season bucs division game in the heat of a playoff race...so before you pass judgement and come off as a total ass...go hit up a bulls game...maybe you should have went last week when it was sold out and the loudest ive ever heard that stadium

hahahahaha...wow... i could see that in a real college stadium with 90,000 + fans and half are students....

but in RayJay...where maybe a third are students and the rest "lifelong" USF fans.... Ya... I bet it's a 'wild one'.

hahahaha...lmao...wow!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 08, 2007, 11:32:56 PM

uhh...have you been to one? i have been to about 15 NFL games only 1 at old tampa stadium...and 4 college games...one from the gators back in 96 they beat they commadores 31-0...and the college games wether it was in ray-jay with the lower levels filled...is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than a regular season bucs division game in the heat of a playoff race...so before you pass judgement and come off as a total butt...go hit up a bulls game...maybe you should have went last week when it was sold out and the loudest ive ever heard that stadium

hahahaha...lmao...wow!

congrats on looking like a tool...been to 2 games this year,

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 09, 2007, 01:07:20 AM

"This year" was the key word in that post. I was a season ticket holder for the Bucs from 2001 to this year. I went to tons of Bucs games before I was a season ticket holder. In 2002 I was at every home game including the San Fran playoff game, went to New Orleans for the away game, and went to the Superbowl. I went to the 85' game vs the Bears with Walter peyton, The Fridge, and Jim McMahaon, saw Dan Marino play 4 times, and saw the Bucs vs San Fran with Joe Montana at QB. I've been to game after game after game. Before I was a season ticket holder I used to use my families season tickets at the Big Sombrero that were 45 yard line 10th row. I don't know how else to say it, I've been a fan since birth.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 09, 2007, 08:29:28 AM

Krazy........ The USF games are a kickass party. You have to keep in mind that alcohol is served at USF games, while most large college stadiums, it is prohibited.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 09, 2007, 08:37:55 AM

"This year" was the key word in that post. I was a season ticket holder for the Bucs from 2001 to this year. I went to tons of Bucs games before I was a season ticket holder. In 2002 I was at every home game including the San Fran playoff game, went to New Orleans for the away game, and went to the Superbowl. I went to the 85' game vs the Bears with Walter peyton, The Fridge, and Jim McMahaon, saw Dan Marino play 4 times, and saw the Bucs vs San Fran with Joe Montana at QB. I've been to game after game after game. Before I was a season ticket holder I used to use my families season tickets at the Big Sombrero that were 45 yard line 10th row. I don't know how else to say it, I've been a fan since birth.

hey jackass, i was talkin about USF games, not Bucs games. I been goin to Bucs games since I was about 10 years old. My point was you saying USF game atmosphere is so awesome.

It's not even a real college atmosphere. At real college games there's 90,000 people... most students (not old guys jumpin on the bandwagon) and it's in a real college town.... you know.... their own stadium...students walkin to the games and tailgating all day.... the whole town with signs and banners up.

USF game day is a joke compared to most.... at least compared to UF, FSU, and ND.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 09, 2007, 09:19:58 AM

What is so important about having you stadium on campus?  Yea it makes it easier for students to attend but there are also downfalls.  When a kid plays at USF he is playing in an NFL stadium infront of a growing fan base.  The stadium is top notch in the NFL and should be considered top notch in college. 

The fact that you talk bad about a program in its 11th year of existance that has become a top 5 team is ignorant.  The fan base is growing because the team is so young.  How many fans did your favorite program average when they were in their 11th season?  The program grew faster then the fan base, what is the problem?

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 09, 2007, 11:28:43 AM

I've been to around 20 UF games and had a good time, but there was tons of old guys, as you put it, at those games as well. Every college has a large group of older fans. They're called the schools Alumni and area supporters. UCF has no fans except for their students. Who wants to see them play.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 09, 2007, 02:51:24 PM

hahahaha...lmao...wow!

At real college games there's 90,000 people... most students (not old guys jumpin on the bandwagon) and it's in a real college town

Thanks for showing your complete ignorance about college football .... like we didn't see it already. Name one college football program that gets over 45K students in attendance....

hahahaha...lmao...wow!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets to the Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools