Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets to the Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

original

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 13, 2007, 07:21:02 AM

UCF has no fans except for their students. Who wants to see them play.

This is just not true. There is always Alum at games.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 14, 2007, 01:21:16 AM

Section 310 was fired up. Mixture of USF and UCF fans, mainly USF. The student section looked like it was rockin. There were mainly students and younger people at the game. Everything that KrazyBuc said was and is incorrect. I don't know if he actually looks at the news but the whole town of Tampa has been putting up banners all around the city for several weeks for USF. While we were all doing the wave, the band and section of UCF students were all sitting down, but that didn't stop the wave from cruising around the stadium about 5 or 6 times. I love it when fans of other teams talk crap all week and then when we put the 64-12 smackdown on them they don't show up to explain what happened. Even our 2nd and 3rd string offenses scored on that UCF defense a couple of times. I guess when you're school is right outside of fantasyland you don't get much time in reality.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 14, 2007, 02:47:08 AM

it was hard for UciF fans to get pumped while there a$$ was hurtin.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 14, 2007, 03:10:07 AM

"This year" was the key word in that post. I was a season ticket holder for the Bucs from 2001 to this year. I went to tons of Bucs games before I was a season ticket holder. In 2002 I was at every home game including the San Fran playoff game, went to New Orleans for the away game, and went to the Superbowl. I went to the 85' game vs the Bears with Walter peyton, The Fridge, and Jim McMahaon, saw Dan Marino play 4 times, and saw the Bucs vs San Fran with Joe Montana at QB. I've been to game after game after game. Before I was a season ticket holder I used to use my families season tickets at the Big Sombrero that were 45 yard line 10th row. I don't know how else to say it, I've been a fan since birth.

hey jackass, i was talkin about USF games, not Bucs games. I been goin to Bucs games since I was about 10 years old. My point was you saying USF game atmosphere is so awesome.

It's not even a real college atmosphere. At real college games there's 90,000 people... most students (not old guys jumpin on the bandwagon) and it's in a real college town.... you know.... their own stadium...students walkin to the games and tailgating all day.... the whole town with signs and banners up.

USF game day is a joke compared to most.... at least compared to UF, FSU, and ND.
Are you a disgruntled Hurricane fan or something?  USF football has been around for eleven years. I repeat eleven years. I can remember seeing on the news when they started that they didn't even have enough pads to practice. USF has done something great and is pushing the old schools out of their expected and not earned place. LMAO. The only joke apparently is your teams performance.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 14, 2007, 03:29:13 AM

yeah, he sounds like an angry person in general. Must be a fan of one of the lousier schools in FL. He's trying to make points about which games we've been to and what the USF crowd looks like compared to other schools. He is totally off with his assessment. I graduated from USF in the early years of this run. I went to 3/4 of the home games for three years straight. Why do people always assume that because you're vocal about USF now that you weren't a fan before. Sorry, but I don't see any FSU/Miami/UF fans on here starting threads right now. I know that in years past myself and others have talked bowls and rankings on here several times when we were trying to break into the top 25. All of this hate for USF is just garbage!!!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 14, 2007, 03:48:21 AM

This is the reason for the Bull bashing from Krazy. LOL.  Welcome to Notre Lame.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 14, 2007, 08:29:18 PM

You can bash Notre Dame all day... I've got such thick skin from watching my team lose consistently that it doesnt bother me at all. I was the only ND fan I know callling Brady Quinn ridiculously overrated so hey.... you think that'll help your assessment than have at it.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 14, 2007, 10:18:44 PM

You know what, sorry about the ND comment. I'm not a big fan but overall I think I've found a way for us to agree. See the other thread at the top right now.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets to the Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools