Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the BUcs be "fine" at RB with... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

: October 08, 2007, 02:23:44 AM

Anybody like tuhtles?
I googled it, and I don't get it.

Try YouTube.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 08, 2007, 01:14:53 AM

Closet I agree Bornabuc is a pest and enough people hate his messages around here that if he was banned nobody would care. But with him it's simple, stop responding to his posts (as even I'm guilty of) and he will pretty much ban himself due to boredom and not getting high off of stirring crap up. But don't kid yourself, Boid is as negative as they come, he will even admit that. He has a theory that focusing on the negative is a good way to make things better. For example it was pretty clear to see that our run blocking was pretty crappy today, but only Boid was negative enough to blame it on Pittman.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 08, 2007, 01:13:38 AM

Anybody like tuhtles?
I googled it, and I don't get it.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 08, 2007, 01:10:21 AM

Gnight, Closet. Keep the faith.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 08, 2007, 01:10:46 AM

In some cultures, it translates to, "Better Than Running Straight."

#5 : October 08, 2007, 01:08:59 AM

Oh well, I tried.

:(

Men, what can I say? they have their pride, and well, they have their pride.

All big cats have their pride.

And then they have their Pride.

And then they have to eat small animals that are fool enough to graze near their home.

And BTW, how much for Moore now?

I'm not feeling Moore. Never seen him play, and don't know much about the guy. If we acquire him, I'll be frightened. I just hope we are smart about what we need to give up in order to bring a RB to our roster, AND whomever we bring won't be a bust.
Frightening indeed.

What was once a potential 5th round pick for a filler, suddenly becomes a fourth round filler back.  A lot to give for a guy like Mewelde.

I know that Pittman and Graham weren;t enough though.  In todays game, or the next...

Anytime I look at a guys history of running the ball, and see a fat 38 yards per game average (by now reduced), I am prone to believe that whoever the guy is, it simply is not enough.

SOme may beg to differ, some have, some are fools though.

What kind of name is Mewelde? LOL.

we'll find out this week...

night night everyone!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 08, 2007, 12:41:57 AM

Darby and Graham?

Just curious.

I mean Pittman and GRaham would have been OUTTASIGHT.  No probs there at all, CHAMPIONSHIP!

But Graham and Darby?  DO you think they have the "juice"?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2007, 12:44:30 AM

Keep running your mouth Boid, you will be banned before you know it. I'm not one to complain about personal attacks, as everyone does it, but you are going overboard. But one thing nobody will call me is a liar, and you have done so. You are also starting to spew lies about me in your posts as you jump from thread to thread. Not once did I say Graham and Darby make up a solid backfield, yet you are now claiming I have. Keep up the BS and I will do everything I can to give you a nice little vacation from these boards. But of course, being the big bad internet tough guy you are, I'm sure you will be responding with "its only a message board I don't care". Too bad you spend your life on this thing and I wouldn't buy that for a second. You want to call me an idiot, cool, but you aren't going to start telling lies on here about things I have said. So keep it up.

LOL!!!

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 08, 2007, 12:44:55 AM

nope..need to find someone and find someone now so they can learn the system

#9 : October 08, 2007, 12:44:59 AM

NO. Next question! LOL

The experience is just isn't there. In reality, Graham is a rookie RB, he's never played a full season as a starting RB, let a lone 1 Game. Darby? not even close.

bring out the checkbook.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 08, 2007, 12:45:04 AM

Put your sunglasses on is all I have to say. I actually had faith in Pittman and Graham. The offensive line was terrible. Did you know that their left tackle today was a rookie picked way after Gaines Adams and yet still performed well? Our offensive rookies don't seem to have the capability of performing well.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

gone

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 08, 2007, 12:45:13 AM

Do they have "the juice"?  I dunno, but I think you had too much "juice" today.  Sleep it off...

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 08, 2007, 12:46:17 AM

Keith never played a full season and he did pretty darn good this week agains the staunch Buccaneers defense. 3rd and 7, no problem, just run it up the middle.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

#13 : October 08, 2007, 12:46:25 AM

Keep running your mouth Boid, you will be banned before you know it. I'm not one to complain about personal attacks, as everyone does it, but you are going overboard. But one thing nobody will call me is a liar, and you have done so. You are also starting to spew lies about me in your posts as you jump from thread to thread. Not once did I say Graham and Darby make up a solid backfield, yet you are now claiming I have. Keep up the BS and I will do everything I can to give you a nice little vacation from these boards. But of course, being the big bad internet tough guy you are, I'm sure you will be responding with "its only a message board I don't care". Too bad you spend your life on this thing and I wouldn't buy that for a second. You want to call me an idiot, cool, but you aren't going to start telling lies on here about things I have said. So keep it up.

LOL!!!

???????? um. going cookoo there Finky?

you do spend a lot of time on these boards though.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 08, 2007, 12:46:33 AM

NO. Next question! LOL

The experience is just isn't there. In reality, Graham is a rookie RB, he's never played a full season as a starting RB, let a lone 1 Game. Darby? not even close.

bring out the checkbook.
Oh come on now!

They will be "just fine"...lol!

Do they have "the juice"? I dunno, but I think you had too much "juice" today. Sleep it off...

Nah.  I am fine and dandy.

But do you think they have "the juice" to be "just fine"?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the BUcs be "fine" at RB with... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools