Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the BUcs be "fine" at RB with... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2007, 12:47:02 AM

What happens when you reach 20,000 posts?

escobar

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2007, 12:47:23 AM

If betting with yourself actually resulted in real money I'd be a millionare right now. I knew for 100 percent sure that Boid was going to post my PM to him. Sometimes I'm so smart I amaze myself.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2007, 12:47:39 AM

Am I going cuckoo?

I have not accused anyone of saying anything about Darby and Graham, did I?

Just asking....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2007, 12:48:34 AM

At 19, 999, I delete my stuff.

MJS has about 10 grand more than I do, Dal has about 5 grand more than I...And Mos Eth, if he were still active on this site, would have about 45 million posts.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#19 : October 08, 2007, 12:49:07 AM

Anybody like tuhtles?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 08, 2007, 12:50:27 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "no".  Of course, I thought we needed help when it was Pitt and Graham...  Now that Pitt is down there is no question that we need help.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 08, 2007, 12:50:43 AM

MJS has about 10 grand more than I do,

Now, now don't exagerate.   :P  My original ID was at 18,900 when I deleted it, and I made a couple of thousand posts with other IDs before the ID I am using now.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 08, 2007, 12:50:52 AM

Yep Boid you sure have, because you know your Pittman argument is weak so you have decided to change my argument. SHOCKING! Boid changes things around to make his argument seem logical, where have I seen that before? Oh wait, that was last week.

#23 : October 08, 2007, 12:51:50 AM

Am I going cuckoo?

Just asking....

OH No - LO, I actually thought you replied to yourself Boid, was not referring to your response. LMAO. Now after reading Escobar's post that I know you were posting his PM to you. Why did you do that? that's not a classy move Finks. It's called Personal Message. He did it in confidence. Uncool Finks.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 08, 2007, 12:53:10 AM

Now, now don't exagerate.   :P  My original ID was at 18,900 when I deleted it, and I made a couple of thousand posts with other IDs before the ID I am using now.
he he he...

If the Bucs FO (you know, the people who know more about football than you ever will) thought bringing Moore in here would be a better option than starting Pitt than they probably would have agreed to the first day pick Minny wanted. But, they didn't.

What I find most amusing about this debate, is that I'M not the one predicting anything, it's you. I'm simply saying we have won with him before with a very similar defense and a less talented offensive line, and I'm going to wait until he proves me wrong before labeling him "incapable". You remind me of Ltfox after the Seattle game stating we suck and are the same team as last year. He didn't want to wait to see what kind of team we had, he wanted to cry and state problems existed that really didn't. You don't want to wait to see how this plays out, you just want to cry and say it's not going to work. And in a few weeks if it does work out what are you going to say?

LOL!(not at you MJS)

Am I going cuckoo?

Just asking....

OH No - LO, I actually thought you replied to yourself Boid, was not referring to your response. LMAO. Now after reading Escobar's post that I know you were posting his PM to you. Why did you do that? that's not a classy move Finks. It's called Personal Message. He did it in confidence. Uncool Finks.
Not cool is threatening me behind closed doors.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 08, 2007, 12:55:02 AM

Closet I was fully expecting it. I think it's obvious that I'm a little too into Boids head. Check around several of the threads, he has gone and bashed me in four or five of them. It's cool, as I said in my PM, I can take insults, but I won't stand people calling me a liar, I've never allowed it and never will. I also don't tolerate someone claiming I said something I didn't. And he has done both.

#26 : October 08, 2007, 12:55:28 AM

Now, now don't exagerate.   :P  My original ID was at 18,900 when I deleted it, and I made a couple of thousand posts with other IDs before the ID I am using now.
he he he...

If the Bucs FO (you know, the people who know more about football than you ever will) thought bringing Moore in here would be a better option than starting Pitt than they probably would have agreed to the first day pick Minny wanted. But, they didn't.

What I find most amusing about this debate, is that I'M not the one predicting anything, it's you. I'm simply saying we have won with him before with a very similar defense and a less talented offensive line, and I'm going to wait until he proves me wrong before labeling him "incapable". You remind me of Ltfox after the Seattle game stating we suck and are the same team as last year. He didn't want to wait to see what kind of team we had, he wanted to cry and state problems existed that really didn't. You don't want to wait to see how this plays out, you just want to cry and say it's not going to work. And in a few weeks if it does work out what are you going to say?

LOL!(not at you MJS)

Am I going cuckoo?

Just asking....

I'm not justifying what Escobar PM'd you, but come on Fink be the bigger cat and discuss whatever issues you have directly with the dude. You're only demeaning yourself,  not Escobar. I expect more from you Finks.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 08, 2007, 12:56:02 AM

Some peole lie.

Some people don't.

Implications exist, and then some don't.

I never called anyone a liar, except the moron, fool, liar who deserved it!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 08, 2007, 12:56:40 AM

Yep Boid that's my post, and I agree with every single word of it still. I think you are becoming obssesed with me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 08, 2007, 12:57:49 AM

Now, now don't exagerate. :P My original ID was at 18,900 when I deleted it, and I made a couple of thousand posts with other IDs before the ID I am using now.
he he he...

LOL!(not at you MJS)

Am I going cuckoo?

Just asking....

I'm not justifying what Escobar PM'd you, but come on Fink be the bigger cat and discuss whatever issues you have directly with the dude. You're only demeaning yourself, not Escobar. I expect more from you Finks.

I am a bigger gato.

It is my PM, I can do with it as I please.  Want to see one Chronic sent me?  Pretty funny stuff!

Who is Escobar?  Never heard of him...unless you are talking about the drug sniffing fool the CIA gunned down on a rooftop in Columbia...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the BUcs be "fine" at RB with... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools