Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the BUcs be "fine" at RB with... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : October 08, 2007, 12:58:07 AM

Oh well, I tried.

:(

Men, what can I say? they have their pride, and well, they have their pride.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 08, 2007, 12:58:54 AM

Do you think the BUcs will be "just fine" with Graham and Pittman at running back?

Please, keep the PMs to yourself.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 08, 2007, 12:59:34 AM

And Boid I PM'ed you because nobody else cares about what I had to say to you. Unfortunately you felt people here were dying to read what I wrote you, so you felt it necessary to post my message. That's a bit loony if you ask me, but then again many of the things you say don't quite make sense to me so I can't say I'm shocked. And it wasn't a threat, it was a fact, I will do everything I can to get you banned if you continue to call me a liar and claim I've said things I never have, like I said, I wont tolerate it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 08, 2007, 01:00:02 AM

Oh well, I tried.

All big cats have their pride.

And then they have their Pride.

And then they have to eat small animals that are fool enough to graze near their home.

And BTW, how much for Moore now?

#34 : October 08, 2007, 01:02:17 AM

And Boid I PM'ed you because nobody else cares about what I had to say to you. Unfortunately you felt people here were dying to read what I wrote you, so you felt it necessary to post my message. That's a big loony if you ask me, but then again many of the things you say don't quite make sense to me so I can't say I'm shocked. And it wasn't a threat, it was a fact, I will do everything I can to get you banned if you continue to call me a liar and claim I've said things I never have, like I said, I wont tolerate it.

You should focus that energy on trying to get Bornabuc banned. He has far less class than Finks. Born is a true poison in these boards. Finks at least can be cool at times. Granted, right now he's being well - DRY; however, he's not a plague like Born is.

agree?

#35 : October 08, 2007, 01:04:08 AM

Oh well, I tried.

And then they have to eat small animals that are fool enough to graze near their home.

I'm not feeling Moore. Never seen him play, and don't know much about the guy. If we acquire him, I'll be frightened. I just hope we are smart about what we need to give up in order to bring a RB to our roster, AND whomever we bring won't be a bust.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 08, 2007, 01:04:25 AM

I am not worried about fools.  Upon further review, all will come to light.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 08, 2007, 01:06:35 AM

Oh well, I tried.

I'm not feeling Moore. Never seen him play, and don't know much about the guy. If we acquire him, I'll be frightened. I just hope we are smart about what we need to give up in order to bring a RB to our roster, AND whomever we bring won't be a bust.
Frightening indeed.

What was once a potential 5th round pick for a filler, suddenly becomes a fourth round filler back.  A lot to give for a guy like Mewelde.

I know that Pittman and Graham weren;t enough though.  In todays game, or the next...

Anytime I look at a guys history of running the ball, and see a fat 38 yards per game average (by now reduced), I am prone to believe that whoever the guy is, it simply is not enough.

SOme may beg to differ, some have, some are fools though.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#38 : October 08, 2007, 03:44:57 PM

Anybody like tuhtles?
I googled it, and I don't get it.

Try YouTube.

DTG posted this awhile back...

#39 : October 08, 2007, 03:50:50 PM

Keep running your mouth Boid, you will be banned before you know it. I'm not one to complain about personal attacks, as everyone does it, but you are going overboard. But one thing nobody will call me is a liar, and you have done so. You are also starting to spew lies about me in your posts as you jump from thread to thread. Not once did I say Graham and Darby make up a solid backfield, yet you are now claiming I have. Keep up the BS and I will do everything I can to give you a nice little vacation from these boards. But of course, being the big bad internet tough guy you are, I'm sure you will be responding with "its only a message board I don't care". Too bad you spend your life on this thing and I wouldn't buy that for a second. You want to call me an idiot, cool, but you aren't going to start telling lies on here about things I have said. So keep it up.

LOL!!!
Goddamn this place is full of so much lame drama. Football forum? LOL That's something you guys talk about in between the new "babe" on the board and what name to call Bornabuc.

It's amazing how bashing is apparently against the rules and yet the poor guy gets constantly bashed but nothing is ever said or done to prevent it.

No wonder guys like Prefer and ABuccs don't post here anymore.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 08, 2007, 03:59:57 PM

Meanwhile, back at the farm...

The reason we've had some success in the running game is because of the run blocking. It doesn't matter who we bring in if that doesn't continue to improve. To that end, a little depth @ RB would be nice, but I think the offense can function well enough if we can avoid further injuries at the position and keep up the blocks..

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the BUcs be "fine" at RB with... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools