Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offense being 32nd « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 15, 2006, 03:37:38 PM

What?  Every 23 passes as opposed to every 17?

No, every 15 passes against every 27. Almost double with Simms.
No guess again.

Simms one every 16
Grads 1 every 23.

Not even close to half, sorry if I was off by a pass.

And GRads had 2 batted versus Carolina.

Not even close to being double.

#16 : November 15, 2006, 03:39:55 PM

No guess again.

Simms one every 16
Grads 1 every 23.

Where did Grads' 3.7% v. Simms' 6.7% come from, then?  I was just doing the math on the numbers above.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 15, 2006, 03:42:15 PM

No guess again.

Simms one every 16
Grads 1 every 23.

Where did Grads' 3.7% v. Simms' 6.7% come from, then? I was just doing the math on the numbers above.
I don't know.

You would have to ask Dal.  I have asked before.

Huey Freeman

Starter
#18 : November 15, 2006, 11:00:16 PM

Simms was awful and would have been benched in favor of Gradkowski had he continued to play the way he was before the injury. 

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 15, 2006, 11:05:00 PM

Gradkowski has a QB rating of 70.7. 

Simms has a QB rating of 46.3.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 15, 2006, 11:56:56 PM

Simms was awful and would have been benched in favor of Gradkowski had he continued to play the way he was before the injury. 

Which is why after the third game, Simms looked to be ready to start turning things around.  He played a nice game versus Carolina, and in the end, the defense lost that one...Simms again brought the team back from the dead, and was about to turn it on, from what I can see. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : November 16, 2006, 12:43:55 AM

No guess again.

Simms one every 16
Grads 1 every 23.

Where did Grads' 3.7% v. Simms' 6.7% come from, then? I was just doing the math on the numbers above.
I don't know.

You would have to ask Dal. I have asked before.
    He makes stuff up!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 16, 2006, 12:55:58 AM

Dal is pretty good.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 16, 2006, 11:32:34 PM

I get these numbers from Stats, Inc so this isn't made up junk.
I am never going to question your USE of statistics to come to conclusions.  For that, you are one of the best posters on this site, IMO.  But sometimes, as I have debated with you in the past, statistics don't tell an entire story...

Usefullness might be 2 carries for two touchdowns.  Ask Brandon Jacobs.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : November 16, 2006, 11:39:31 PM

I was just kidding, Dal. :)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 16, 2006, 11:43:03 PM

We know. 

We are all Buc Fans on this site.  We just have differing views as to HOW the team should be driven.  I truly respect everyones POV in this MB, and I have vehement arguments with them from occasion to occasion, but that does not mean I would not by them a beer, or throw a knuck or two should the need arise (Hey, Eagle fans aren't the only rude bastidges on the planet!).

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#26 : November 16, 2006, 11:45:15 PM

We know.

We are all Buc Fans on this site. We just have differing views as to HOW the team should be driven. I truly respect everyones POV in this MB, and I have vehement arguments with them from occasion to occasion, but that does not mean I would not by them a beer, or throw a knuck or two should the need arise (Hey, Eagle fans aren't the only rude bastidges on the planet!).
   No, but they are THE rudest!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 16, 2006, 11:46:51 PM

We know.

We are all Buc Fans on this site. We just have differing views as to HOW the team should be driven. I truly respect everyones POV in this MB, and I have vehement arguments with them from occasion to occasion, but that does not mean I would not by them a beer, or throw a knuck or two should the need arise (Hey, Eagle fans aren't the only rude bastidges on the planet!).
No, but they are THE rudest!
Well on that, EVERYONE can agree.

IanD15

Rookie

#28 : November 17, 2006, 02:40:11 PM

Which is why after the third game, Simms looked to be ready to start turning things around. He played a nice game versus Carolina, and in the end, the defense lost that one...Simms again brought the team back from the dead, and was about to turn it on, from what I can see.

Great point with a TD and rushing TD keeping us in that game. The play call on 3rd and 1 to throw that bomb and our defensive is what made us lose that game. He definately turned it around though.

gone

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 17, 2006, 05:36:42 PM

Which is why after the third game, Simms looked to be ready to start turning things around. He played a nice game versus Carolina, and in the end, the defense lost that one...Simms again brought the team back from the dead, and was about to turn it on, from what I can see.

Great point with a TD and rushing TD keeping us in that game. The play call on 3rd and 1 to throw that bomb and our defensive is what made us lose that game. He definately turned it around though.

1TD:1INT
54% Completion
67.9 passer rating
Yeah, he was lighting it up...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offense being 32nd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools