Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton is a BUST « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #15 : November 13, 2006, 11:50:03 PM »

I guess its Michael's fault he did not catch the over thrown ball that got intercepte too right??

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #16 : November 13, 2006, 11:50:48 PM »

Samari28, you're choosing the wrong night to try and defend the guy.  We all just watched the game, remember?

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #17 : November 13, 2006, 11:52:01 PM »

I will defend him no matter what night it is - so he dropped a couple balls - did he throe 2 INT's, did he fumble a ball?  Bruce made more STUPID plays than Clayton so why pick one player to bash?

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #18 : November 13, 2006, 11:55:13 PM »

And I don't want to speak for Dalbuc, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the entire list of guys who sucked . . .

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

Orangegone1

Starter

« #19 : November 13, 2006, 11:53:11 PM »

He needs to be reunited with Nick Saban for a 2nd round pick.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #20 : November 13, 2006, 11:53:21 PM »

And apparently no matter how poorly he plays.  Whatever, you have your hero, have fun with him.  Me, I'm hoping they give Stovall a chance because he can't be much worse than Clayton was tonight.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #21 : November 13, 2006, 11:54:31 PM »

I will defend him no matter what night it is - so he dropped a couple balls - did he throe 2 INT's, did he fumble a ball?

Apples and oranges. Clayton's a veteran. Gradkowski a rookie.

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #22 : November 13, 2006, 11:54:46 PM »

What the Hell does Alstott being white have to do with Clayton dropping passes. Yeah, Alstott should have caught a couple catchable passes but he is a fullback!! He has also done a hell of a lot more for this team than Clayton will ever do! Keep that race shi! out of the conversation!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #23 : November 13, 2006, 11:55:27 PM »

Cox sucked

Oh man, don't get me started on THAT guy. He's awful.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #24 : November 13, 2006, 11:55:44 PM »

You forgot Bolden.  He totally sucks.  Never plays the ball in pass defense and always has his head turned downfield.

And how about Phillips dropping an easy INT for 6.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #25 : November 13, 2006, 11:56:07 PM »

I am not saying he did not play poorly as he did but HE is not the reason we lost tonight and HE is not the reason we have not won more games this year - if it was not for him we would have lost the Bengals game - remember that catch?  Why do we not run him across the middle more like his rookie year?  Why do we not try to get him in the game early?

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #26 : November 13, 2006, 11:56:12 PM »

...like I said, the list is long

Blade

Starter

« #27 : November 13, 2006, 11:57:26 PM »

through 9 games this guy has 26 catches for around 290 yards and 1 TD. Last year he had 32 catches in 14 games for 370 and 0 TD's. It's hard to make any argument that this guy isn't at best..just average.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #28 : November 13, 2006, 11:57:50 PM »

I will defend him no matter what night it is - so he dropped a couple balls - did he throe 2 INT's, did he fumble a ball?  Bruce made more STUPID plays than Clayton so why pick one player to bash?

OK,

Clayton sucked
Bruce sucked
Trueblood sucked
Cox sucked

Does the fact that he sucked alongside many other make it better? No, Clayton was poor once again and if he gets any less relevant we'll have to send out search dogs to find him.
Oh no, did you just say Bruce sucked?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
« #29 : November 13, 2006, 11:58:06 PM »

look he gets no seperation ever and to many drops, wac him he has to go
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton is a BUST « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools