Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams after 5 Games « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 10, 2007, 01:14:15 PM

Those don't show up in the official stats and since I don't follow the other teams all I can go by and post are the official stats.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 10, 2007, 01:25:00 PM

Hey, maybe Simeon will come back. He doesn't dress for Denver anymore. Afterall, he is the self proclaimed greatest of all time. Just ask him.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 10, 2007, 01:29:14 PM

I don't think Denver would be willing to give him up. Once he gets healthy he'll be a monster there. It sucks to look back now and think about how many ways Simeon could be helping Adams right now. Adams didn't even get to spend one day at training camp with him.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 10, 2007, 01:34:16 PM

It sucks to look back now and think about how many ways Simeon could be helping Adams right now. Adams didn't even get to spend one day at training camp with him.
I don't think Sim is the mentor type.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 10, 2007, 01:41:01 PM

I don't think Sim is the mentor type.

The very opposite. KC is the man.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 10, 2007, 01:44:55 PM

I don't think Denver would be willing to give him up. Once he gets healthy he'll be a monster there. It sucks to look back now and think about how many ways Simeon could be helping Adams right now. Adams didn't even get to spend one day at training camp with him.

Here Gaines this is how you take a play off-- pay attn boy this is how you over run the play, keep up boy i am going to show you how to hide for a full game, and last but not least watch I'll show you how to play and get a sack but we can only do this about 5 games a year.

For 11 mil cap hit-- no thanks.. I'll take the kid and watch him grow. He is looking better week after week. He has gottena lsow start but you can't grade this kid for years. Kiffen hand picked him-- i 'll trust the guru. And I rather see Carter coach him up and mentor more than the whacked out I use big words in poor context Rice

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 10, 2007, 01:49:40 PM

I guess tipped passes and a blocked XP don't count for much.

Umm, if that is our achievments for the season, no they really don't count for much.  This is sort of the "but Clayton blocks really well" argument. That nice but you don't spend a high draft pick on a guy who does those things.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 10, 2007, 01:51:04 PM

give it time folks give it time

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 10, 2007, 01:59:58 PM

give it time folks give it time

You can say "he's sucked thus far" and that <> "he's always gonna suck". I'm amazed at the way people seem unable to grasp that things chance and judgements now aren't always the judgements you have to have.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#24 : October 10, 2007, 02:00:47 PM

Well it'd be hard to argue that he has sucked thus far. Hopefully he improves.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 10, 2007, 02:01:50 PM

its true though...he has sucked so far.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 10, 2007, 02:25:00 PM

For the #4 overall, he has been less than expected.

On the other hand our 4th round pick has been a heck of a good suprise.

Story of every draft, win some, lose some, and most you just don't know for a few years.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 10, 2007, 02:33:25 PM

Yeah, he's struggling. And?

Is this new info?

Will he break out in his 2nd year like Williams did for Texas? We'll see.

dpc1192

Starter

#28 : October 10, 2007, 02:35:31 PM

Adams isn't going to make it in the NFL.

I can tell that he doesn't like contact, and is pushed around like ragdoll

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 10, 2007, 02:45:22 PM

Adams isn't going to make it in the NFL.

I can tell that he doesn't like contact, and is pushed around like ragdoll

Thats a brutally quick assesment after watching him play for 5 games.......

you can say he has sucked...yeah sure Ill give you that...

but saying he will NEVER make it in the NFL?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams after 5 Games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools