Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams after 5 Games « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

acacius

Hall of Famer

#150 : October 14, 2007, 03:21:39 PM

Well Adams has played horribly today..

He should apply at IHOP

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#151 : October 14, 2007, 03:43:06 PM

I would like Gaines Adams so start taking over games, if not the entire game, just a few important downs at this point. I don't think he's a bust at all but I'd like to see him start stepping up starting NOW. He's played against Walter Jones, everything after that should be a day in the park. Come on Gaines...you CAN do it!

I am a serious believer in giving DL guys at least a year before you judge them so I'm not overly critical of Gaines play so far.

I've watched the games on the internet and so far with that perspective I've been really not been that disappointed with him but today, thanks to some weird NFL rules I get the game and have been watching him and today I can understand some of the criticism of his play.

I won't criticize the player but his play today needed to be better.

Oh, one  more thing. While I was typing this we had yet another critical third down and we cut to a shot of Jon scrutinizing his play chart looking for a play. Was I the only one who was thinking "Hey, I love ya Jon but could yah just let Monte handle this one please?" :)

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#152 : October 14, 2007, 04:09:42 PM

Yes, you were the only one thinking that.

The defense tried to give this game away - the offense saved it.

Garcia MVP.

Find a new line or go home

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#153 : October 14, 2007, 04:12:19 PM

Bucs win.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#154 : October 14, 2007, 04:16:01 PM

I am with Buc Buckeye he has to progress still give him a couple more years and you will be kissing his @$$

Formerly known as Revis Islander

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#155 : October 14, 2007, 04:16:25 PM

4-2 and time for the anti Grudens to crawl back into their caves.

See ya' guys, I'm sure you'll be back as soon as you can turn defeat into victory for your side....

I'd say it's been fun - but it hasn't.

You're right Rusty - that says it all - Bucs win!

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams after 5 Games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools