Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden news conf. on now. ESPN « previous next »
Page: 1 2

WILLBLEE

Starter

: November 14, 2006, 12:03:02 AM

whats the excuses? ???

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 14, 2006, 12:03:59 AM

2 - 7

hard to see that in print!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 14, 2006, 12:04:32 AM

WOW he is not busting Clayton like all you guys - WOW

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 14, 2006, 12:08:20 AM

I think Gruden called a good game;All  the mistakes on the field from dropped passes, fumbles, and bad throws  cant be blamed on Gruden.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 14, 2006, 12:10:08 AM

How many "big plays" have we left on the field this year???

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 14, 2006, 12:10:18 AM

Although I thought we should at least tried to establish the run more, I agree, can't blame the game calling on this rotten egg.  Rookie QB and well, rookie offense, looked like rookies.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 14, 2006, 12:10:53 AM

There was plenty of poor execution, but poor execution is bred from poor discipline. I don't know what to say at this point. 2-7 doesn't need much explanation.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 14, 2006, 12:11:02 AM

I think Gruden called a good game;All the mistakes on the field from dropped passes, fumbles, and bad throws cant be blamed on Gruden.

Sure they can, he should have called more 3rd and 1 runs for no gain, or more passes to Alstott that he could drop.  He should also stop listening to the fans that say take shots down field, and start listening to the fans that say "run the ball more", but not the fans that say "run the ball more and get no gain or fumble" because let's face it....those guys are morons.

DBHit55

Starter

#8 : November 14, 2006, 12:12:58 AM

like chris berman said about the media LET IT GO we are playing with a 6th rounder, our starting QB went down with a season ending injury who else but us die hard fans thought we were going somewhere this year? just let this season play out and what ever happens, happens

WILLBLEE

Starter

#9 : November 14, 2006, 12:15:23 AM

Deep down, Berman is a Bucs fan.

like chris berman said about the media LET IT GO we are playing with a 6th rounder, our starting QB went down with a season ending injury who else but us die hard fans thought we were going somewhere this year? just let this season play out and what ever happens, happens

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#10 : November 14, 2006, 12:16:21 AM

The problem this year is that our 6th round rookie QB has outplayed our starting QB. That is where this season went south and just never looked back.
When Rice comes back, he'll save the season.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#11 : November 14, 2006, 12:16:27 AM

Bla bla bla, and bla bla bla, the sun is still going to come up <drama queen pause> ya know...bla bla bla..

Thats all I hear in his press conferances, at least Dungy was consistant..."Fundamentals and Buc Ball" Grudens are like sound bytes for dummies.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 14, 2006, 12:17:26 AM

When Rice comes back, he'll save the season.

Him and Larry Brackins.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 14, 2006, 12:17:44 AM

Well, the good thing is that maybe Gruden will be able to promote family values again on another Tomorrow commercial.  ;)

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#14 : November 14, 2006, 12:20:45 AM

He needs to start getting pissed off already. If it wasn't for poor execution, this game would have been within reach. Since we won the Super Bowl he just hasn't held people accountable. Clayton needs an ass kicking. He is a loser and a bust in my eyes. We've got to get another WR who can actually hold onto the ball besides Galloway.

Clayton has officially just made the whipping boy list. Gradkowski had a bad game but that is to be expected. Even with all his errors, we still were in a position to possibly win.

Bottom line is that we are the worst team in the league. The Raiders are probably better than us.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden news conf. on now. ESPN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools