Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's mistake throughout the last 11 days « previous next »
Page: 1

calicojack

Starter
: November 23, 2006, 02:28:55 PM

It worked last year when we went through a long road trip.  Just a motivation thing.  Hopefully it will work.

The Dream Team

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 23, 2006, 02:16:19 PM

Is crying like a little girl about the schedule. I understand it's difficult to manage but damn he needs to stop crying about it. It is what it is and IMVHO the players feed into this built in excuse. As some on here know I like Gruden as the Bucs HC and think he will turn it around but this has been a big mistake on his part. I'm not sure if others feel this way but it's been bothering me for the past 3 weeks or so. If the Bucs lose today he'll mention it in his PC as an excuse and I think it's ridiculous.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 23, 2006, 02:21:59 PM

Is crying like a little girl about the schedule. I understand it's difficult to manage but damn he needs to stop crying about it. It is what it is and IMVHO the players feed into this built in excuse. As some on here know I like Gruden as the Bucs HC and think he will turn it around but this has been a big mistake on his part. I'm not sure if others feel this way but it's been bothering me for the past 3 weeks or so. If the Bucs lose today he'll mention it in his PC as an excuse and I think it's ridiculous.

I don't really know what is that bad about the schedule  ???  If we weren't picked for today's game, that would have meant a team that played on Sunday 11th would be playing instead.  So basically we/he is crying about one less day to prepare because of the MNF game.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's mistake throughout the last 11 days « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools