Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This team is a mess, « previous next »
Page: 1

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

: November 14, 2006, 05:41:50 AM

where do you start in fixing it, the whole things broken.  They are on a downward spiral....I agree with the coaching staff.....all of them from Kiffin on down not doing a very good job.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 14, 2006, 08:08:26 AM

You can't ignore the injury factor in all of this. For all the talk on the radio that the coaches have lost the players they sure did come out and play last night.

They're working with what they have and Grads missed some big plays last night, big ones. We have Torri Cox on the best WR in the NFL for most of the game, three defensive starters out, a rookie right side of the line going against the best defensive player in the league, and a rookie QB.

You can't expect the team to come out and beat down a Panther team that has vet. players all over the place. Even Joe T, who I hate, kept mentioning the fact the Bucs have so much youth all over the place, it takes its toll.

These aren't excuses they're reality, while the team hasn't performed I still feel it's moving in the right direction, as dumb as that may sound.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 14, 2006, 08:11:50 AM

Maybe we can sign Dan Sileo and Lamar Thomas.   Both of them seem to think they are pretty good.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 14, 2006, 08:35:27 AM

You can't ignore the injury factor in all of this. For all the talk on the radio that the coaches have lost the players they sure did come out and play last night.

They're working with what they have and Grads missed some big plays last night, big ones. We have Torri Cox on the best WR in the NFL for most of the game, three defensive starters out, a rookie right side of the line going against the best defensive player in the league, and a rookie QB.

You can't expect the team to come out and beat down a Panther team that has vet. players all over the place. Even Joe T, who I hate, kept mentioning the fact the Bucs have so much youth all over the place, it takes its toll.

These aren't excuses they're reality, while the team hasn't performed I still feel it's moving in the right direction, as dumb as that may sound.

agreed
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This team is a mess, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools