Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sources: Vikings Expected to Trade Moore « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#15 : October 12, 2007, 07:24:34 AM

Hate,if we lose Moore because Allen dragged his feet I will go beserk...hes being down right stupid in view of how badly in need we are of a rb with the skills Moore has...hes such a great fit for our offense and would flourish with a qb like Garcia...Allens playing a risky game...what if some other team loses a rb this Sunday and out bid us....they'll say the Vikes wanted to much or we really didn't want him or some other lying BS....his not handling this as soon as Cadillac went down is unbelieveable...saying the Vikes want to much...thats a joke that only a dimwit would believe.

Bruce is playin poker.... i hope his bluff pays off.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#16 : October 12, 2007, 07:47:09 AM

Bucs don't want Moore.   Crockett is better than that guy hands down.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : October 12, 2007, 08:22:29 AM

Bucs don't want Moore.   Crockett is better than that guy hands down.
What?? A guy cut from the offense starved Raiders is hands down better than someone still in the league?????

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#18 : October 12, 2007, 08:27:23 AM

Moore isn't worth more than a 6th round pick. He hasn't played much at all in the last year and a half. I'm not ready to give away next year or the year afters draft picks for a guy that might not be any better in this offense than Graham, Darby or Crockett. We are only a few good draft picks and free agents from being a serious contender. Minny don't want him, so let's hold out till the end and see if they blink.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 12, 2007, 09:10:07 AM

As you said, Bruce is playing poker...

If we win this week and the run game is sufficient, then Bruce is holding KK...

If we lose and run game is pathetic, then he's holding 79 off suit.

4Bucs is ready to go "All In" right now. I'd like to play poker with him.

Capt Tripps

Second String

#20 : October 12, 2007, 09:16:19 AM

Love the poker references.

Would we then call 4Bucs a "donkey"?

Here's to hoping Bruce will suck out on the river!!!!!

thanson

Starter

#21 : October 12, 2007, 09:18:14 AM

Let Graham play. Who knows...he may be really good. Save the draft picks for young new players. However if you are going to use one, nothing higher then a 5th rounder.

BUCky Badger

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 12, 2007, 09:26:44 AM

"You're not talking about a player that somebody wants to trade for and keep with a long-term deal," a source said of Moore. "He's a good kid, but basically the Bucs want to bring him in, let him play it out and let him hit free agency. That's not worth a third-round pick."

Maybe I'm crazy but I think Moore is worth re-signing and can be a productive part of this offense for at least a couple years.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 12, 2007, 09:31:19 AM

Raiders aren't hurting at the RB position last time I looked.

Their problem on offense has been QB and LT.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 12, 2007, 09:36:18 AM

You can't Bluff when the other party knows what your cards are. We AREN'T going to run on the Titans this week. Bad week to play poker, with the other team knowing your cards, and the 3rd party in the game has aces on defense.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 12, 2007, 09:42:23 AM

a conditional 4/5 based on performance should get the job done....I hope...

Capt Tripps

Second String

#26 : October 12, 2007, 10:00:54 AM

Even pocket aces can be beat on the flop....I think Bruce is waiting to see the flop.

Hopefully we'll make a set with our small pocket pair!!!!  (Translation = We'll be able to run just enough on the Titans this weekend)

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 12, 2007, 10:17:14 AM

Every week we don't get him will/should decrease any trade value, since he will have less games to provide help.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 12, 2007, 10:33:14 AM

If we win this week and do it handily and with a running game, will Bornabuc fold permanently?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 12, 2007, 10:34:09 AM

We can only pray.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sources: Vikings Expected to Trade Moore « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools