Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sources: Vikings Expected to Trade Moore « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 13, 2007, 03:24:13 AM

Idiot police said we don't have a 6th in 2008 to trade. Is that true?

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to whining. Asking/stating that you want Moore
or Turner is par for the course. We all do that. But questioning the negotiating skills of our GM?
Are you kidding me? As was stated, he was exec. of the year. Show some trust in him. Some
of you act as if Bruce is just clueless and needs to read these boards to get a clue.

Can we at least wait until the deadline comes and goes to see what we get or don't get and
the reasons behind it?

#46 : October 13, 2007, 05:35:09 AM

Idiot police said we don't have a 6th in 2008 to trade. Is that true?

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to whining. Asking/stating that you want Moore
or Turner is par for the course. We all do that. But questioning the negotiating skills of our GM?
Are you kidding me? As was stated, he was exec. of the year. Show some trust in him. Some
of you act as if Bruce is just clueless and needs to read these boards to get a clue.

Does that mean he's immune to "f"-ups? His history tells us no!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sources: Vikings Expected to Trade Moore « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools